Chapter 277 - Do you want to live? (1)

Inside Castle Blang, the closest place to the Breck Kingdom's side of the Gorge of Death.
In a prison cell within that castle.

Cale was walking down the corridor of Castle Blang's prison hallway. He asked Rosalyn who was standing next to him, a question.

"Are the Flame Dwarves doing well?"

Rosalyn scoffed at Cale's casual question.

The Bear tribe and the Flame Dwarf tribe had been taken prisoners after their defeat. They were moved to Castle Blang, which was close to the Gorge of Death, with the Bears being placed in the underground prison and the Flame Dwarves being placed in the regular prison.

"Young master Cale, I suppose they have been well."

Cale and Rosalyn made eye contact. She had a cold smile as she continued to speak.

"They've just been shaking in fear because they don't know when they would end up dying."

Rosalyn saw Choi Han and Mary who had both followed Cale here flinch at her response, however, she didn't pay much attention to it.
Choi Han had followed Cale from the Eastern continent while Cale had called the necromancer Mary to come here.
Rosalyn asked a question to Cale.

"Will you give them a way to live?"
"I'm not sure."

Cale stood in front of the large iron gate.

This was a small area where all of the criminals were gathered together.
Although it was called small, hundreds of people would still fit inside.

"Commander-nim, you're here."

There was only one door to go in and out of this area. The knights and soldiers standing in front of the door greeted Cale's group with nervous expressions.

Rosalyn gave an order to the knights.

"Open the door."

The knights bowed and two soldiers immediately pushed open the heavy iron gate.

Screeeech-

The door slowly opened to reveal the area inside.

The mages, knights, and soldiers inside were the first to be seen.
They were stationed in multiple spots in the area, standing there with serious expressions and ready to act at any moment.

Cale moved his gaze from them and lowered his head.

– Human! There are so many Dwarves!

The Dwarves, a race that was shorter than humans, were standing in line in groups of ten and looking up at Cale.
Raon continued to speak in Cale's mind.

– The Dwarves seem to be extremely scared!

Not all of them were like that, however, the majority of them had scared expressions on their faces.

They had no choice but to be scared.

They were all chained and brought over to this area this morning. The joy from being able to see their friends and family after being separated in different cells in groups of ten did not last very long.

They had noticed that something was up.

The prison guards were gone, while knights and mages who were part of the battle squads had appeared and started to keep a watch over them.

Furthermore, soldiers stood in between the Flame Dwarves and created a vicious atmosphere in order to prevent the Dwarves from having any silly ideas.

'Something is going to happen.'