Chapter 401 Prince Lian arrives and the family moves

Three days later, the battle that lasted for more than a year ended. Whether it was the Ye family, Xuanyuan Ying's family or Xuanyuan Ying's group, they were all exhausted and slept for a whole day before starting the next thing.  After the incident, they decided not to return to the agency compound. With Ye Heng's insistence and Xuanyuan Qing's instigation, the two families simply merged into one family and all lived in Xuanyuan Ying's house. Anyway, Xuanyuan's house had no one else and plenty of rooms.

"Master, Prince Lian is here!"

Bringing two families together into one is not as simple as it sounds. First, you have to choose a person in charge, right? The elders of both families praised their head of the family, and there was a stalemate for a while, and the servants' communication did not reach their ears at all.

"This is the Xuanyuan family. Why shouldn't our head continue to be in charge?"

"It's a joke. The Ye family has always been the head of the four major families. Of course, our head should be the one in charge."

"Fuck you, that's because of me. The Xuanyuan family has always kept a low profile, otherwise how could you be as famous as you?"

"You..."

For the position of a family head, neither Ye Heng nor Xuanyuan Qing spoke, but the elders of the two families started to argue, which happened to be what the ancients said. As a wise saying goes, the emperor is not in a hurry and the eunuch is!

Xuanyuan Ying leaned in Ye Tianxie's arms and looked at the quarreling elders with a smile. He clearly saw the servants who reported and heard what he said, but he had no intention of reminding them. The royal people just let them Just wait slowly.

It is impossible for the three Xuanyuan Ling brothers sitting opposite to remind them that after that incident, they were dissatisfied with the royal family in various ways. It was up to them. Instead of working hard to assist the royal family, it was better to be idle and enjoy life like they are now.

"Master!"

He reported it several times but no one paid attention. The servant was also a human being, so he finally yelled out unbearably. The scene was silent for an instant, and everyone gathered around him with a new tacit understanding. The servant blushed. He lowered his head and reported again: "Master, Prince Lian is here!"

"Cut~"

Unexpectedly, the elders of the two major families who had previously admired the royal family said "cut" at the same time, and sat down with interest. They were no longer interested. They are serving the royal family, and there is no need to continue to respect them.

As the saying goes, you can hurt a person's body at will, but you must never hurt a person's heart. Physical injuries will heal quickly, but heart injuries will never heal. The royal behavior made the two The loyal family is heartbroken. Even if they have been rehabilitated, their former loyalty will never come back.

"Prince Lian is alone?"

After a while, Ye Heng asked lazily. From the beginning to the end, his attention was on the chessboard between him and Xuanyuan Qing.

"No, there is also the head of the Leng family. The head of the Leng family has the True King's Order in his hand!"

The servant said hurriedly. They can ignore the royal family, but they cannot ignore the True King's Order. This is one of the reasons why he insisted on waking them up. .