Chapter 409: Goodbye naming, the shocking Ye Dabao

The birth of little Ye Shao finally brought countless laughter to the dull Xuanyuan family. Ye Heng and Xuanyuan Qing often got into fights over the issue of holding the child. In one day, the two of them fought no less than ten times, not to mention the complaints and noises. Except for Xuanyuan Ying's rest time, the two of them were glaring at each other almost every moment because of the issue of the child's belonging. To bury the opponent.

"Starting again?"

Xuanyuan Ying was not in good spirits due to excessive blood loss. He woke up after a short nap. Ye Tianxie, who was sitting on the bedside to take care of him, quickly stepped forward to help him up and stood behind him considerately. I put two pillows on it to make sure he didn't feel the slightest bit uncomfortable.

"That's not all. The two of them are living together like old naughty boys. From the time the child was born yesterday to now, I have to wonder if they got any rest last night." She held his hand

. Sitting on the edge of the bed, Ye Tianxie's tone was full of helplessness. God knows how shocked he was when he saw the two heavyweight door gods at the door when he opened the door this morning. Alas... they were simply worse than his biological father. Excited, although he was also excited to hold the child and wander around the room all night.

"Speaking of others, aren't you the same? My son can't fly away. How excited are you? You've been shaking there all night." The next second, Young Master Ye was decisively attacked by Xuanyuan Ying

. He complained that he didn't sleep very peacefully last night. He kept teasing his son. If he didn't have the energy, he would really want to drive him and his son out. Really, there are still many days to come, so why rush At the moment?

"Haha...Isn't this young master so happy? Xiaoying, thank you!"

Putting his hand to his lips and kissing it gently, Ye Tianxie said sincerely that it would be the best thing in his life to have a child with him. The happiest thing besides meeting him.

"Excuse me, it's weird. I'm a little hungry. Is there anything to eat?"

Xuanyuan Ying shook the goosebumps on his body unaccustomedly and calmly changed the subject.

"By the way, you almost forgot if you didn't mention it. This is the tendon soup that mom just sent. It contains the red fruits I picked in your space last time. It nourishes blood and qi. Drink it while it's hot." Let go of Xuanyuan

. With Ying's hand, Ye Tianxie filled a bowl of steaming red thick liquid from a ceramic pot on the bedside table and brought it to him. He lowered his eyes to look at the red sticky substance in the bowl. Xuanyuan Ying's face changed. Change, why does this look more and more like blood? Can the Wannian Zhuguo be used like that?

"Come on, open your mouth. It took my mother all morning to cook this. It's very filling."

Seeing that he kept staring at the soup in the spoon and refused to open his mouth, Ye Tianxie couldn't help but put the spoon in his mouth even more. On his lips, to avoid being greasy, his mother deliberately only took the sinews of pig's trotters, and she cared more about him than his son.

"Hmm... um, are you sure you can drink this?"

Xuanyuan Ying's mouth twitched. Just looking at the color made him feel full.

"Of course, my mother specifically asked Yu Yun and took the medicine with his permission. Come on, be good and drink more. You lost a lot of blood yesterday and need to replenish it!" Ye Tianxie raised his eyebrows in confusion

Look at him and then look at the soup in the bowl. Is there anything strange? Wannian Zhuguo plus tendon, most people can't eat it even if they want to.