Chapter 531 The Ultimate Battle between Gods and Men (7) - Battle of God Kings

Chapter 531 The Ultimate Battle between Gods and Men (7) - Battle of God Kings (Part 1)

"Bang bang..."

The powerful combat skills from the two peerless god kings were fiercely entangled and intertwined. Sparks flew everywhere. Ordinary people might not even know how to react. They would all forget it, but Ruilin jumped up, flipped the snake spear, and countless black snakes showed their terrifying fangs and flew towards Ye Tianxie with their teeth and claws open.

Ye Tianxie frowned almost unknowingly. He and Ruilin fought for ten whole days, but he felt that Ruilin didn't seem to have tried his best, and seemed to have something left. Although he also had reservations, such a battle, said To be honest, it's really boring.

"Ruilin, it is impossible for you to defeat me with such an attack." The

slender Xiaoyao Sword instantly seemed to be implanted with a flashlight. It was so bright that it turned domineeringly in the air. Countless sword flowers directly greeted it. Climb the snakes.

"Touch..."

The entire Tianyu battlefield seemed to tremble violently. Both of them seemed to take action at will, but their power was so damn fierce. Except for the three major gods in the God Realm, they were probably the most powerful ones in the God Realm. Two powerful god kings.

Seeing the impact of the two battle skills, what Ye Tianxie just said kept echoing in his mind. Ruilin's appearance did not change, but his heart was raging. He was worthy of Ling Xiao who had received Xuanyuan Ying's essence and blood. He had practiced so hard. Years old, but he could only draw a tie with him. It was precisely because of this that he strengthened his desire to win Xuanyuan Ying's body. A drop of blood essence could make a god king superior to everyone, and the entire body...

"Since you are unwilling to take action, I will not be polite."

"Touch!"

Not wanting to play this kind of fighting game with him anymore, Ye Tianxie shouted coldly, raised the Xiaoyao Sword and stood in front of him, using all his spiritual power Everyone gathered at the tip of the sword and gave it a violent shock. Ruilin, who was in a daze, was instantly knocked away. However, Ye Tianxie's attack did not stop because of this. Xiaoyao Sword suddenly turned into two colors, one red and one white, like a twist. entangled together.

"Xiaoyao Jiutian!"

As the words fell, the gorgeous fighting skills broke away from Xiaoyao Sword like a piece of training and went straight to Ruilin. Its power was so fast that the air seemed to be torn apart, bang bang bang. The sound is endless.

The powerful coercion broke through their small battlefield and other people's battlefields, instantly filling the entire Tianyu battlefield. Everyone who was fighting suddenly felt an inexplicable surprise in their hearts, and they stopped fighting and looked up at them.

"Young Master Ye... is so strong!"

Is this the power of the number one God King in the God Realm? The expressions of Xiao Ning, Luo Bing and others all changed. Ye Tianxie was more powerful than they imagined.

"Xiaoyao Jiutian, Lingxiao's world, he is serious."

Bai Linfeng, who was standing next to Yingzhen and covered in blood, said quietly. This is a combat skill that Lingxiao is proud of. The name was given by the Lord, Qian It has been rare to see him use it for thousands of years, and he never used it even in the great battle fifty thousand years ago. He never expected to see it on today's battlefield. Although this combat skill is gorgeous and dazzling, it seems like acrobatics, but its essence is Ling Ling. Xiao's body is made up of fire elements and ice elements, and it is the purest spiritual power extracted directly from his divine personality. Most people will instantly turn into ashes when they touch it even slightly. It is very sharp and terrifying.