Chapter 521 Full of Happiness

"Haha... Labor and management have finally convinced Long Han. He is so nervous that he loses consciousness. It really fucking hurts..." What did

the group say after irresponsibly entrusting Long Han to Lan Yu? Leaving the bar with a smile, Xiao Ning's laughter and curses never stopped, and everyone was laughing at Leng Ao, but he still couldn't restrain himself.

"Haha...yeah, I'm convinced by him too. He's so awesome that most people can't imitate him."

Ling Chi laughed and agreed, making sure to tell Huangfu Qi about this later.

"Huh? Ling Chi, your dear one is here to pick you up."

Suddenly, everyone stopped and looked along their lines. Huangfu Qi and Hao Tianxin, who were obviously much more mature, walked over side by side.

A year ago, Huangfu Qi completely collapsed when he saw his father's body. At that time, Ling Chi did nothing but gave him a hard punch. But for some reason, Huangfu Qi actually came to his senses and went back and forth silently. Wu Xi took care of Ling Chi, and when Luo Bing and the others found out, the two of them were already as sweet as honey. Everyone was stunned for a moment, exclaiming that fate is such a wonderful thing.

"Haha... Qi, we're done."

He walked to Huangfu Qi's side without any hesitation, and Ling Chi's eyes filled with happiness that could not be ignored.

"Well, what are you laughing at?"

Huangfu Qi nodded and looked at everyone strangely. After getting along with each other for the past year, he had almost forgotten the grief caused by his father's death, and tried his best to assist the Sky Slayer troops in finding Xuanyuan Ying, and with him Ling Chi's feelings are also heating up steadily.

"Haha... It's Long Han..."

At this point, Ling Chi laughed and told the story of the future. Huangfu Qi hugged him calmly, his eyes filled with a touch of love and smile.

Where no one noticed, Leng Qing left quietly. Hao Tianxin, who came with Huangfu Qi, frowned and followed him silently.

Because of Xuanyuan Ying's disappearance, Lengqing had been blaming herself for not going with him in the first place, and naturally she was not in the mood to deal with the problems between him and Hao Tianxin. Hao Tianxin naturally saw his sadness and did not pursue him for answers. , has been following him silently. Usually when they went out to look for Xuanyuan Ying, he would stay at the base to help Li Yutong. The conflict between the two of them dragged on for a whole year.

"Pa!"

Pushing open the door to the rooftop, Leng Qing slowly walked in. He knew someone was following him and guessed who it was, but he didn't want to expose him now.

Hao Tianxin is not an idiot, he just reacts half a beat slower than ordinary people. Moreover, he has always reacted quickly when faced with cold feelings. Seeing that the cold feelings didn't stop him, he just followed them. .

Putting his hands on the railing, Lengqing let the night wind ruffle his hair, and closed his eyes gently. Great, Young Master Ying is back.

He knew why Xuanyuan Ying didn't take him to Juehun Cliff in the first place. It was because he knew that he couldn't forgive himself. If he hadn't been too concerned about his children's personal affairs, maybe Young Master Ying wouldn't... No, absolutely not. With the True King's Order in his hand, even if he couldn't compete with the God King of the Upper Realm, he could at least ensure Young Master Ying's safety.

But no amount of regret could change the news about Young Master Ying. Just when he was about to be swallowed up by the strong self-blame, Young Master Ying finally appeared.