Chapter 421: Robbery? !

"He doesn't want to!"

Leaning lazily in Ye Tianxie's arms, Xuanyuan Ying had a usual mischievous smile on his lips, his lips parted slightly, and reiterated. Everyone present was frightened by their sudden appearance. , those who knew him were frightened by his boldness, while those who did not know him were shocked by this group of obviously outstanding people. They were no more than twenty-five years old at most, but few people present could see through it. Their cultivation level, how terrifying is this?

The average cultivator will no longer walk around outside casually after reaching the Mahayana stage. Unless there are very special circumstances, the elders of some small families will even hide from the world after opening the spiritual stage, concentrate on practicing one way, and no longer interfere with worldly affairs, like The appearance of a group of advanced cultivators like Xuanyuan Ying and others is really rare, almost non-existent. Therefore, few people present could see the depth of their cultivation.

"Xiaoying, you are here!"

"Xuanyuan, you have finally appeared."

"Boss..."

Ying Zhen, Xiao Ning and the other five people who were the first to recover flew to them and rushed in front of them. Everyone's eyes were filled with excitement. With deep joy, those who saw him could finally feel relieved. He should be fine now, right?

"Haha... Xiao Ning, don't think that I will forget that you came to the Demon Realm privately." Xuanyuan Ying stretched out his fist

and bumped with him in the air. Xuanyuan Ying teased with a smile. After nearly a hundred years in the space, , the wound in his heart has been almost healed, and his cultivation has made great progress due to the injection of Chaos Ziwei. Now, he can kill almost all cultivators below the Venerable instantly.

"Hehe... Xiaoying, I accept the punishment, but can it be a little gentler?"

Xiao Ning laughed slyly. He missed them after not seeing each other for more than three months. He was willing to be punished even if they were punished.

"What do you think? Evil!"

Xuanyuan Ying raised his eyebrows and turned around to ask. Only then did everyone realize that Young Master Ye seemed to be in a bad mood. His whole handsome face was dark, and his phoenix eyes were filled with obvious anger. Xiao Ning I couldn't help but shrink my neck. Could it have something to do with him?

"Punish him to marry Leng Ao. He is not allowed to divorce or quarrel in the future, and he is not allowed to run away casually."

Ye Tianxie glared at Xiao Ning fiercely, "I blame you. If it weren't for you, I would still be alive now!"

"Ah?"

Xiao Ning was dumbfounded. What kind of punishment is this? Damn it, is it ridiculous for a grown man to marry another man? And they are not allowed to quarrel or lose temper after divorce... Damn, where did he offend Young Master Ye?

"Haha..."

Seeing this, Xuanyuan Ying, who knew what was going on, couldn't help laughing. Everyone else also had smiles on their faces. Although they didn't know the reason, they just saw Xiao Ning being embarrassed. That's enough coke.

"Young Master Ye, Xiaoying, welcome to my wedding with Ao!"

Feiyu's pretending to be happy voice suddenly inserted between them. If the smile on her face was not so stiff, everything would be more perfect.

The laughter stopped suddenly, Xuanyuan Ying put on his usual sly smile, looked at Ye Tianxie, and the two walked slowly over, with Luo Bing and others following closely behind them.