Chapter 518: Happy Homecoming

During the day, whether it was the Baixiu Realm or the Demonic Realm, almost everyone who knew Xuanyuan Ying came to the base of City C in their own way, and everyone gathered together to have a good time. After a while, Xuanyuan Ying also learned a lot about him, such as how he conquered the Royal Academy, how he led the Sky-Slaying Army to dominate the world, how he conquered the Demon Realm, how... there are so many, But he was not too shocked. He knew his own character best, and it was not impossible that he would do so many spectacular things.

Compared with his own affairs, he is more interested in the emotional problems of his brothers, which always makes him have the urge to laugh, especially the entanglement between his master Yun Xiling Qinghan and the Wolf King, which is called a wonderful story. There are many things and climaxes one after another.

It is said that after he disappeared, Yun Xiling and the others were seriously injured and were recuperating in Xiaoyao Valley. Then Luo Bing's uncle, the Wolf King, often visited him, but every time he was practicing and healing, he couldn't get rid of him at all, right here. In this stalemate situation, Qinghan, who is Yun Zun's lover, took action. He unpacked his baggage, left a note and left in a hurry. After Yun Zun got the news, he immediately chased after him. On the way, he met the Wolf King and beat him fiercely. The superior Wolf King scolded him, and the Wolf King almost slapped him to death.

The matter did not end with this. The lost Wolf King realized that he might really be disliked, and depressedly moved out the wine that was said to be brewed by the beast tribe. Then... things were so bloody and dramatic that he actually pulled the person he was dragging. Chen Ran, who forced himself to drink, fell asleep. In the end, until now, every time Chen Ran saw the Wolf King, he would serve him with a bow and arrow, while the Wolf King would hide around with his tail between his legs. This incident can be said to be the biggest incident in Xiaoyao Valley this year. One of the jokes, every time it is mentioned, everyone will laugh exaggeratedly. No, even for such a big event as Xuanyuan Ying's return, Qi Xiang, Tian Lan Yu, came from the Demon Realm, but the Wolf King did not dare to come. , is afraid of Chen Ran's bow and arrow, but also afraid of Xuanyuan Ying's super protection.

"What are you thinking about?"

Ye Tianxie came out of the bathroom feeling exhausted and giggled when he saw Xuanyuan Ying lying on the bed. He threw away the towel in his hand and walked over to lean on the bed. With a big hand, he picked him up and lay on his back naturally. on his chest.

"Haha... It's nothing. I just feel very happy. I have a happy feeling of finally returning home."

Raising his head, Xuanyuan Ying smiled softly and drew ambiguous circles with his fingers on his naked chest. He said to everyone he knew. Everyone has very strong feelings, but does not think of his past, but he is not impatient. Some things require chance. If fate is not available, forcing it is useless. The only thing he can be sure of is that they bring His intense sense of happiness.

"Fool!"

Ye Tianxie was startled, and lifted him up and lay on him with distress, holding his head in both hands, his phoenix eyes full of affection.

"You deserve all of this, Ying, I'm sorry, it was because I failed to protect you that you encountered..." The apologetic words were suppressed by Xuanyuan Ying's finger. Facing

his self-blaming eyes, Xuanyuan Ying smiled brightly. She laughed, and gently rubbed his sexy lips with her index finger.

"Hey, Xie, I don't even remember what happened in the past. All I can understand is who I am now. It's not up to you to decide whether you protect me or not. With my personality, I shouldn't be someone who needs protection all the time. Man, my heart tells me that what I want is to stand side by side with you, not hide behind you, Xie, is that okay? No matter in the past or in the future, let me stand by your side and fight with you." Look

. Looking into his clear eyes, Ye Tianxie suddenly had the urge to cry. His feeling was indeed right. Even if he couldn't remember the past, he was still his shadow, the unique undefeated king.

"You have said so, how can I refuse? You know, I never have the heart to disobey any of your decisions, let alone interfere with you, Ying, I love you, love you very much." Fifty thousand

years Before, he did not express his love. In this life, he has expressed it, but not often, because he feels that love is action and is made. He will know it without saying it, but now and in the future, he will know it every day. They all said that the last time, tell him his heart, tell him his love, tell him how much he loves him.

"Haha... In that case, what are you waiting for, good time and beautiful scenery?"

Xuanyuan Ying smiled and winked at him, the implications of which were self-evident.

"Well... I want to wait until you remember..."

Ye Tianxie didn't have a chance to finish his words, Xuanyuan Ying lowered her head and pressed his lips.

"You're still up so late?"

It was night. Ren Miao wanted to go see the brothers he had brought with him, but he saw Cheng Wei alone on the patio, lying on a recliner in despair, looking up at the night sky. They had also experienced Brothers of life and death, Ren Miao walked over without even thinking about it.

"Huh? It's Senior Ren, it's nothing, I just can't sleep."

After regaining consciousness, Cheng Wei sat up, picked up the water glass on the table and brought it to his lips to hide the true emotions in his heart. Over the past year, he has He had always slept with Xiaoying, but now that he was missing from the bed, he always felt very lonely and couldn't fall asleep even after tossing and turning.

"Haha...just call me Ren Miao."

Seeing what he was hiding, Ren Miao lay down with a smile, folded her hands behind her head, and looked at the stars in the sky with her head tilted.