Chapter 466: Dealing with Chaos Ziwei, the situation is tense

[This is my position, I just returned home. ] Unexpectedly, Chaos Ziwei turned rogue and was so angry that Xuanyuan Ying almost couldn't breathe. Damn, this is his body, okay?

[What the hell...]

​​[Wait, Xuanyuan, let me ask first. 】

The moment Xuanyuan Ying couldn't help but curse, Hun rationally stopped him.

[Damn, hurry up! ]

Bearing this breath unhappily, Xuanyuan Ying cursed a certain spiritual energy a thousand times in his heart. Grandma is a bear. Is this the so-called dove occupying the magpie's nest? What a bastard!

[Lord, you haven’t changed at all, you are still so irritable. 】

Chaos Ziwei's voice sounded again, this time it was not so arrogant, but it was still annoying.

[I'm not familiar with you, so don't get married. 】

Rolling his eyes, Xuanyuan Ying said unhappily.

[Haha... I'll get used to it later, Hun, how about you? Do you remember me too? ] The chuckle with unknown meaning fell, and Chaos Ziwei turned to Hun. From his tone, it was not difficult to hear that he and Hun were old acquaintances. The anger in Xuanyuan Ying's heart disappeared instantly, and he concentrated on the conversation between the two. Regarding Hun's matter, He basically cares about everything.

【you know me? who are you? 】

Hun was excited. He never thought that this spiritual energy would actually recognize him.

【I? Isn’t it Chaos Ziwei? Soul, don't try to forcefully break through the memory. Your memory has been erased by two Lords one after another. Not to mention you, even I can't break away. Only when someone breaks through the seal will you naturally remember everything. ] It seemed that Chaos Ziwei knew a lot, her soul was instantly excited, and her voice was filled with a rare tremor.

【Why? 】

Yeah, why, what did he do wrong? Why did the Lord want to erase his memory? Don't they know that if a person lacks memory, he is missing part of his life? Although he is just a weapon soul, he still hopes to have all the memories like an ordinary person.

[No reason, just because they are the Lords and the rulers of the God Realm. You have no right to refuse, let alone the ability to resist. 】Hearing this, Hun stumbled and fell to the ground. Maybe Chaos Ziwei's words didn't sound good, but this is the reality. Whether it is ancient or modern times, respecting the strong is always an unchanging truth.

[I want to ask, one of the two so-called Lords you call cannot be me, right? 】Feeling Hun's sadness and loss, Xuanyuan Ying held his breath and asked cautiously, he didn't want Hun's today to be caused by him.

[Yes, one of them is you, and I don’t need to tell you about the other one, right? 】But the truth is always cruel. Chaos Ziwei's affirmation defeated Xuanyuan Ying. It turned out that everything was caused by him... [Sorry, Soul...] ​​

[Xuanyuan, no need to say anymore, I believe you should have yourself difficulties, now the first thing we have to face is how to solve your Qi problems. 】Hun suppressed the sadness in his heart and interrupted Xuanyuan Ying. They had been together for so long and experienced so much. He didn't believe that he was a person who had no reason to mess around.

[Well, I'm sorry, Soul, I swear to you, one day I will remind you of everything in the past! Let your life be perfect without any regrets or flaws. 】This is the first time Xuanyuan Ying has sworn so carefully to a person. The soul is worthy of him.

[Xuanyuan...]

The soul is moved, so what if there are no certain memories? They can recreate it!

[Haha... The love between master and servant is really deep. It is impossible for you to let those filthy Qi get close to me. I advise you to disperse them. 】Chaos Ziwei’s abusive voice intervened between the two of them. Thanks to him, Xuanyuan Ying had completely calmed down.