Chapter 527 The Ultimate God-Man War (3) - The baby returns and touches Nirvana.

It must be said that this time Ruilin grabbed Ye Tianxie Xuanyuan Ying's throat. They don't care whether the world will perish because of the war, they don't care about the world. Will all the people die, but they care about their families, and everything they have tried so far is to protect them. Under such circumstances, they really do not dare to take action first.

In comparison, the other three forces do not have as many scruples as they do, but their mission is to maintain the balance of the world and prevent the doomsday from coming, and the crystal wall system of this world cannot withstand the war between the gods and kings. Therefore, They didn't dare to take action casually, and the scene became tense for a while.

"Haha..."

After a while, Ye Tianxie laughed softly. His long and graceful fingers elegantly smoothed his long hair. His phoenix eyes were mixed with a little smile and sarcasm. Ruilin, Ruilin, you have no idea. Of all the calculations, Ying's ability to predict was missing.

"Well..."

The smile on Ruilin's face disappeared instantly, and he looked at Ye Tianxie with gloomy eyes. What was he laughing at?

"Ruilin, lower your head and take a look at what's around Xiaoyao Valley and what's hovering in the sky."

Seeing his doubts, Ye Tianxie reminded him kindly.

"What?"

Following his line of sight, Ruilin lowered his eyes and looked. His whole body suddenly stiffened, his eyes widened, and his eyeballs were about to fall out. What was that? How can it be?

Where ordinary people cannot see with the naked eye, Xiaoyao Valley is covered with a thin barrier. It is not an ordinary barrier, but a barrier built by divine beasts. And above the center point of the barrier, a huge The candle dragon hovered above it. At this time, his big eyes like huge black stones were staring at them for a moment. They were filled with caution and inviolability, and they guarded the entire Xiaoyao Valley domineeringly.

The gods are on the same level as the gods, especially the ancient candle dragons. As long as they break through the obstacles of the beasts, they will directly become super beasts. In other words, even if Ruilin is stronger than Bingpo, he cannot be at such a distance. Next, or relying on the chain reaction caused by the battle between the two god kings, it poses a threat to Xiaoyao Valley.

"It's the ice soul, you're so awesome."

Xuanyuan Ying naturally couldn't see through the barrier, let alone the ice soul, but Ling Chi and the others quickly gave him the answer, although he still didn't know what the ice soul was. Whether they were humans or ghosts, at least he knew that those people would not be in danger, that was enough.

"It seems that the advantage has returned to our side."

As if he was afraid that both parties were not angry enough, Xuanyuan Ying deliberately glanced at someone mockingly, and the long tail tone was full of meaning, instantly extinguishing Ruilin's anger. Raised to critical point.

"You..."

Staring at him fiercely, Ruilin wanted to pounce on her and bite her to death. Damn, they were obviously at a disadvantage, but this person kept provoking him recklessly. He was simply looking for abuse. .

If he knew that Xuanyuan Ying had not only lost his memory, but also lost all his cultivation, he would be so angry that he would vomit blood, right?

"Fei Yuanqing, kill them."

Ruilin finally understood that if he continued to talk to them, he might be angry to death before the battle. He looked at the three major figures behind Ye Tianxie Xuanyuan with cold eyes. power, coldly ordered Fei Yuanqing. Those people may have been gods for a long time, but after all, they have not been influenced by the divine energy of the gods. They are completely different from those who were brought down from the fairy world behind him. When the two collide, they must Defeat is certain.