Chapter 492 Peak showdown! (Part 2)

"Hmph!"

Xuanyuan Ying snorted coldly, and not to be outdone, he poured all the true energy and thunder spiritual energy into the long cone at the same time as his soul body, preventing him from taking advantage of it.

"Oh my god!"

Yan Sulfur was sweating profusely as he looked at the competing weapons and combat skills in the sky, with extreme horror in his eyes, although he had already had a certain understanding of Xuanyuan Ying's strength in his heart. He knew that he was extremely capable of leapfrog combat, but...seeing that he was fighting on par with Fei Yuanqing, and even looked like he really wanted to kill him with his own ability, he couldn't help but Waves of shock, such a terrifying man, no wonder the ancestors specifically asked them to protect him at all costs, damn, he is definitely the person they have been waiting for countless years, yes, there will never be another one like him in this world. He is an even more unbelievable man.

Ye Tianxie, who was fighting, was distracted and looked at Xuanyuan Ying's battle. The corners of his lips were slightly curved upward. It was really amazing. The shadow had become stronger again. This time, Thunder World was obviously better than last time because of the addition of Long Cone. It is much more powerful. If Concubine Yuanqing's golden sword was not a top-grade immortal weapon, she would have been defeated long ago.

"Haha... He is indeed the person that the master wants. He is too strong, too strong..."

At the same time, the immortal also noticed the situation on their side and laughed crazily. As long as he is captured, the master will be very happy. , then...haha...he will be inferior to one person and superior to ten thousand people.

"You want to capture a figure? You are overestimating your capabilities!"

Ye Tianxie frowned and looked at him. He held countless sword flowers in his jade sword. The remaining venerable could not withstand his attack at all, and had almost no resistance at all. He was cut off by the sword, and in the blink of an eye, the immortal was the only one left in the originally disparate battle.

"How do you want to die?"

Ye Tianxie held a jade sword and approached him step by step.

"I, I..."

The immortal obviously did not expect that Ye Tianxie would be so tough, and he was so frightened that he kept retreating. What should he do? What should he do now? This man is so strong, he can't resist him at all.

"Who are you?"

The God King is already the strongest existence in the upper world, and there has always been only his master. He has never thought that there is a second God King in this world who is as powerful as his master.

"I have said it before, you are not qualified to know, but if you answer my question honestly, maybe I will consider giving you a whole body!" The tip of the sword pointed directly at his chest, Ye Tianxie looked down at him

, Note that what he said here was to keep his whole body, not to spare his life. Anyone who offended Xuanyuan Ying will die, no one is exception!

"I, I, I... I can't say it!"

The man looked down at the sharp sword tip that was pressed against his chest. His body couldn't stop shaking. If he said it, his master would definitely not spare him.

"You gave up the only chance to leave the whole body. Don't blame me for not giving you a chance. In fact, even if you don't tell me, I know that there will be no one else except King Ruilin." Jade Jade Sword moved forward again

. After raising his head, Ye Tianxie's eyes suddenly turned cold and cold, Ruilin, you are so brave, you dare to covet Ying's status. When the day comes when Ying returns, you will die even more tragically than the light!