Chapter 509 God King Ruilin

"Young Master Ye, look for Young Master Ye, Xuanyuan, don't worry, I will take you back to find Young Master Ye right away. He will definitely be able to save you, he will definitely..." Luo Bing picked him up in panic, and for the first time

, He had lost the calmness he had always been proud of. Xuanyuan Ying was more than just a friend and master to him. More often than not, he was the spiritual support for all of them. If anything happened to him, I'm afraid none of them would be like this. I will never truly smile happily again in my life.

"Where is the space teleportation scroll? Where is it? Come out quickly..."

Yu Na, who ran to them after recovering, groped in the space in a panic for the space teleportation scroll, but no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't find it, which made her burst into tears. It fell down. If it were later, I'm afraid Young Master Ying... No, no, Young Master Ying is a pervert. He won't die, absolutely not.

"Xiao Na, calm down, here!"

Hong Que couldn't bear to hug her, took out a pink and white teleportation scroll from the space and crushed it, but... a strange thing happened again. Apparently all the enemies were They killed them, so why is the space here still unable to connect to the outside world? Could it be...

"You have finally discovered the existence of this king!"

Suddenly, just when everyone was suspicious, a deep voice sounded in the sky, and the worried people were suddenly shocked, and they surrounded Luo Bing who was holding Xuanyuan Ying. In the middle, everyone looked up at the sky. How could there be anyone else? There's no way they didn't notice it.

"Who is this person? Come out to me!"

Hong Xiaobing looked at the sky and roared violently. His slender body stained red by blood suddenly gave people the impression of being tall and straight, enough to hold up half the sky.

"Huh, pretty little girl. If Xuanyuan Ying is not available, I can play with you. None of you are my opponent. Hand over Xuanyuan Ying and I will spare your life!" Above the sky, a virtual

figure Standing calmly on top, his arrogant gaze pierced everyone's hearts and filled their hearts with anger. He was such an arrogant person.

"Seeking death!"

Hong Xiaobing cursed disdainfully and flew up violently. Apart from Xuanyuan Ying, she, Hong Xiaobing, refused to obey anyone.

"Touch!"

But the illusory figure just waved his hand slightly, and Hong Xiaobing's body fell vertically like a kite with a broken string.

"Little soldier!"

Seeing this, Hongque Yuna rushed into the void angrily, but their results were the same. The family of three fell to the ground and vomited blood.

"I say it again, hand over Xuanyuan Ying!"

Yunxiu flicked his sleeves, and Xuying's domineering voice reached everyone's ears again. He was determined to win Xuanyuan Ying!

"Unless I die!"

Luo Bingbing, who was holding Xuanyuan Ying, looked at the shadow coldly, probably guessing the identity of the visitor.

"Then go die..."

"Wait..."

Suddenly, Xuanyuan Ying's weak voice came from Luo Bing's arms.

"Hahaha... Xuanyuan Ying, the supreme ruler of the God Realm, I never thought that you would be here today. Do you know how long I have been waiting for this day? Thousands of years, tens of millions of years, since you killed my brother From the moment, I have been planning. Emperor Tian has paid off and finally allowed me to wait. When I replace you as the ruler of the God Realm, I will personally kill the great God Pangu you care about most and completely destroy this world. The world and the divine realm built by you, haha..."