Chapter 544 Extra 9

"About a thousand years ago, I was just a teenager at that time. Although I was very talented, I didn't like killing. The president of the Royal Academy at that time was my master. He led me to adventure in the Purple Lotus Mountains. For some reason, I got separated from my master. The Wolf King saved me from being almost torn apart by monsters. I stayed in the depths of the Purple Lotus Mountains for many days. Every night, the Wolf King They would come to accompany me until one day, he didn’t know why he didn’t arrive in the cave where I was staying temporarily, so I boldly went out to look for him. I didn’t know how long I walked, and then I met Xuanyuan Qi. He could tell at a glance that I had fire spiritual roots and didn't like killing, so he asked me if I wanted to learn alchemy. He taught me a lot about alchemy and told me that killing is not a bad thing. If you kill to protect important people and things, everything will be fine. It's reasonable, that's it. I don't know how long I stayed in that barrier with him until a Flame Wolf super beast appeared on his chair. After that, I never saw him again"

After a long time, Yun Xiling gradually calmed down. Although they didn't spend much time together, he was really grateful to him. Without him, there would be no Yun Xiling now.

"So that's it. I went to the cave very late that day because of the sudden arrival of my ancestors, but you disappeared, Xiao Li... So you knew that our Yanlang clan was not a family of holy beasts, but super beasts?"

Yansulfur Suddenly, at that time, he thought his master had found him, and he left with his master. I remember that he was lost for several days in a row, but he didn't expect... This is the so-called providence, right?

"Well, the master doesn't like to talk very much. Sometimes he likes to tease me. But as long as I ask questions, he will answer me very carefully and tell me a lot of things I have never heard of. At that time, I thought It's just that I have little experience, so it's normal that I haven't heard of it. Later I realized that those things are not from this world, and he is not an ordinary person." Yun Xiling nodded, feeling that the last barrier to the Wolf King disappeared

. He had figured it out when Qinghan left last time. It turned out that he had always been grateful to the Wolf King and loved him all these years. Between him and Qinghan, to put it bluntly, Qinghan had always doted on him, so He had never really thought about what love was. It wasn't until he saw the note left by Qinghan that day that his heart skipped a beat. Only then did he realize that the person he truly loved was Qinghan who had been with him for thousands of years. Instead of his long-legged uncle Wolf King Yan Sulfur who had protected him when he was young.

"No, Master Qi and Ying look exactly the same. If that person is really Master Qi, you should think of him as Master Qi when you see Ying." Ye Tianxie calmly asked the doubts in his heart, except for his personality

. The only difference between Master Ying and Master Qi is the mark between their eyebrows transformed from Chaos Ziwei. Without that, few people would be able to really tell who they are.

"I don't know about that. The master looks very handsome, but he is completely different from Xiaoying."

Yun Xiling shrugged irresponsibly. In terms of memory, the master and Xiaoying were completely incompatible.

"It's the Chaos Treasure Body. Master Qi's Chaos Treasure Body can easily change his appearance. I'm afraid what Yun Zun said is true. One person can ascend to heaven with a chicken and a dog. Since the Flame Wolf Beast was named a divine beast, all the Flame Wolf clan have been promoted to divine beasts. , Master Qi is the only one in the world who owns the Flame Wolf Chair."

Ying Zhen nodded and said, compared to Ye Tianxie, he knew much more about Xuanyuan Qi, and he was also the last one to be sent to this place. people of the world.

"Haha... Xiao Qi's Chaos Technique is still so abnormal."

Xuanyuan Ying smiled. In fact, his Qiankun Technique is the same as the Chaos Technique. To praise Xuanyuan Qi is to praise himself.

"Yes, just like a certain person."

Xiao Ning accepted the words unceremoniously and looked at that certain person with peach blossom eyes. The others laughed. Sure enough, people named Xuanyuan are all perverts.

"Haha... The person you are talking about is not me, right?"

Turning his eyes, Xuanyuan Ying's smiling eyes were firmly locked on the pair of peach blossom eyes that were exactly the same as his. You are so brave!

"Uh... don't smile so brightly, be careful of my Ao getting jealous."

During this period, as long as Xuanyuan Ying showed such a smile, it meant that they were going to suffer. Xiao Ning shrank behind Leng Ao in fear, damn, he I don’t want to be hacked by someone and only have half my life left.

"Ying, stop playing around and let them deal with their own affairs. Don't you still have very important things to deal with?"

After receiving Leng Ao's look of help, Ye Tianxie roguely lifted Xuanyuan Ying's long hair and kissed her on the lips. He fondly reminded that the orcs in the Purple Lotus Mountains should also receive fair treatment.

"Huh? Well, I will let you go for now. Wolf King, Chen Ran, follow me. Luo Bing, you all go spend some time with your relatives. We will go to Potian Continent early tomorrow morning."

Raising an eyebrow, Xuanyuan Ying glanced at a certain couple and let go easily. Anyway, there will be more opportunities in the future, so there is no rush at this moment, hehe...

"Is there a problem?"

Yan Sulfur and Chen Ran, who were suddenly called, looked at each other. It was clear that they didn't want to follow him at this time. He also wanted to talk to Chen Ran. After they left tomorrow, they didn't know when they could meet again.