Chapter 495 Cold Pain

It's not so much that Hao Tianxin is locked up, but that he doesn't want to leave. There are no guards where he lives, and the door isn't even locked. However, Lengqing, who was filled with pain at this time, didn't notice this. He just  I want to punish him severely for his betrayal.

Perhaps it was due to the influence of Xuanyuan Ying. They all hate being betrayed. Hao Tianxin's betrayal undoubtedly touched their nerves. This is why Luo Bing and the others know that cold feelings cannot be calm. One of the reasons why he was allowed to see Hao Tianxin alone under such circumstances was that no matter what the reason was, betrayal was betrayal, and even forgiveness could not be that simple.

"This is it, Lengqing, are you really okay?"

Stopping at the slightly closed door, Mo Luo asked hesitantly. Lengqing's expression was terrifying. He couldn't hit anyone, could he? Hao Tianxin's thin body couldn't withstand his torture.

Lengqing didn't say anything, just opened the door and entered the room, and locked it with her backhand. Sen Leng's eyes immediately locked on Hao Tianxin, who was sitting on the bed in a daze with his arms and legs folded. Hum, he was doing well. It's quite leisurely.

Mo Luo outside the door looked at the closed door worriedly, shook her head helplessly, turned and walked to the other side. He was also busy with his own affairs. He had been taking care of Xuanyuan Ling after he fell into a coma, and he would go there every day. It's just the right time to talk to him.

"Huh?"

Hearing the sound of closing the door, Hao Tianxin turned his head slowly in response. When the cold and tall figure was reflected in his sight, his eyes quickly brightened, but when he saw his cold and terrifying expression, After the expression, he slowly lowered his head and clasped his hands tightly together. You won't forgive him this time for being cold, right? He killed so many people.

"I only give you one chance to tell you why!" He

was always the one he loved deeply. Seeing his emaciated and aggrieved appearance like a stray dog, he closed his eyes coldly and heartbroken, and tried to take deep breaths several times before forcing himself. Suppressing the urge to run away, he walked stiffly to the window directly opposite him and leaned against it, looking out at the garden without focus.

"Leng Qing, I... I'm sorry, I didn't mean it. The real king said he just wanted to come in and invite the two old men to go out and take charge of the overall situation again. I really didn't expect that they would... would..." Hao Tianxin knelt down on the bed fiercely

, His forehead was pressed tightly against the bed, and tears instantly stained the back of his hands. He was slow to react, not stupid. How could he not know Lengqing's feelings for him? He really didn't want to harm them, really... Leng Qing must want to strangle him to death now, right?

"Damn it, what I want to hear is the reason, the reason why you did this. You don't know what the real king did to the Ye family and the Xuanyuan family, right? They spent so much effort to live in seclusion here, how is it possible? Will you go out again? Hao Tianxin, tell me what the hell is going on? Why?"

His explanation couldn't satisfy him at all. He coldly rushed up and grabbed him by the collar and lifted him up, his eyes filled with tears. Despite the deep pain, he trusted him so much. Why? Why lie to him?

"Woooo...Lengqing...listen to me, I really didn't mean it, I..." "

Get away!"

Hao Tianxin cried and climbed to the edge of the bed to grab Lengqing's arms, but Lengqing was ignored. Pushing him to the bed again without mercy, looking into his sinister eyes, Hao Tianxin did not dare to approach him again, lying on the bed crying, he was wrong, he knew he was wrong, wuwu... "Hao Tianxin, after seeing