Chapter 479 Confirm the relationship, they will be happy

"I heard it, it turns out that our family Xie can also be a close brother!"

Ye Tianxie walked out of the rooftop and unexpectedly saw Xuanyuan Ying, who was leaning outside in a bathrobe, and heard He teased and walked over helplessly to rub his long hair.

"You!" His

tone was full of doting. Sometimes he really didn't know what to do with him.

"Hehe... Xie, thank you!"

Xuanyuan Ying smiled twice and snuggled into his arms. He could have ignored Zhan Tian's affairs, but he did. It was all for him. Maybe others didn't feel the same. , but he noticed that since Ye Tianxie regained his previous memories and abilities, he has become a lot colder. He is not cold like Luo Bing or Lan Yu, but someone who has seen all kinds of things in the world and cannot be touched by thunder. Coldness and indifference are a kind of coldness imprinted on the soul that can only be experienced after countless years and months, and through countless joys and sorrows. It is impossible to detect it if you don't look carefully.

"Fool!"

He put his arms around him and the two of them slowly walked downstairs. He knew that nothing could be hidden from his little guy, but he still saw it.

"Xie, do you think Zhan Tian can figure it out?"

"Uh-huh! I personally take action. If he still can't figure it out, he will be hopeless."

"Oh, shit!"

"It's not a shit, it's confidence. ..."

"That's a nice way of saying it, but a bad way of saying it is stinky farts..."

"Hmm..."

"Hahaha..."

Holding each other closely, the couple walked downstairs talking and laughing. Everyone knows that Zhan Tian is fine. This is their self-confidence and their trust in Zhan Tian. No one in the Tiantian Army will be a deserter for love, and they will all be happy!

An hour later, Zhan Tian returned to the room in a happy mood. When he saw the figure occupying half of the bed, a trace of tenderness and affection that he had never seen before appeared in his eyes. He took off his bathrobe and got into bed wearing only a pair of tight black bullet-shaped underwear. Got into bed.

Fei Qi's body stiffened instantly. In fact, he had never fallen asleep. When he heard the sound of the door opening, he immediately closed his eyes and pretended to sleep. No matter how strong he was, he was still afraid deep down, afraid of hearing Zhan Tian's words. reject.

"Brother Qi, I know you're not asleep."

Feeling the stiffness of his body, Zhan Tian curled his lips, turned sideways, put his arms through his waist and hugged him, pressing his naked and hot chest tightly against him 's back.

"Xiao Xiao...Xiao Tian..."

In the darkness, Fei Qi's face suddenly turned crimson, and even her ears became hot. What's the situation now?

Xiaotian, is he...what he thinks? Yeah?

"Haha... Brother Qi, I didn't know you blushed so easily."

Feeling the hot temperature with her lips that were almost on his neck, Zhan Tian chuckled, pressed closer to him, and opened his mouth She bit his earlobe, and after she figured out some things, she felt instantly relaxed and in the mood to tease him.

"Xiao Xiaotian..."

Feiqi suddenly felt difficulty breathing, and tears of joy welled up in her eyes. He was not mistaken. Xiao Tianzhen was really willing to accept his feelings. His ten years of love finally paid off..." Don't cry. I don't like the way Brother Qi cries. I told you not long ago, right? Brother Qi looks handsome when he smiles. I want to see Brother Qi's happy smile all the time." I noticed it keenly