Chapter 472 Loss is rampant and the world is tragic

After dawn, after entrusting the soldiers to the Xiao family and his wife, Xuanyuan Ying and his party walked out of the space leisurely. When Lan Yu's affairs are settled, they will rush back to Xiaoyao Valley immediately.

"What's going on?"

But when they were about to leave the space, they saw that the hall was crowded with people, including those from the Demon Palace, those from the Lan family, and the casual cultivators who had served under them earlier. Xuanyuan Ying couldn't help but frowned strangely. Boss, did something happen?

"Let's go out from upstairs."

The next second, a group of people appeared in Ye Tianxie Xuanyuan Ying's room one after another, and walked downstairs one by one with doubts on their heads.

"Come down, Master Xuanyuan is down..."

"Master Xuanyuan..."

"Young Master..."

Seeing them appear, everyone swarmed up and instantly crowded the stairs, making a loud noise. Xuanyuan Ying frowned impatiently, looking at the scrambling faces, and flew downstairs on tiptoe, sitting calmly on the sofa with Ye Tianxie.

"Have you quarreled enough? Who comes first?"

Xuanyuan Ying said coldly, glancing at the people who were stunned at the stairs.

"Sorry, Master Xuanyuan, we were too excited."

Sensing Xuanyuan Ying's displeasure, everyone looked at me and me, and finally the boss stood up to apologize and led them to the sofa.

"What's going on?"

Xuanyuan Ying was not a stingy person. They all apologized and became quiet. He no longer struggled, and his eyes met the wild tiger eyes of Lian Boss.

"It's like this..."

Boss Lian told the situation outside as concisely as possible. After the hotel they were staying in was invaded, they came here collectively. Firstly, they were worried, and secondly, they wanted to see if he had any good countermeasures. , but it is impossible for any individual to watch such a tragic situation and remain indifferent.

"Monster? Eats people? Can't be killed?"

After hearing what he said, Xuanyuan Ying raised his eyebrows in surprise. Why does he feel a bit like a zombie?

"Is it a vampire again?"

Hong Que asked strangely. Even a vampire is not so arrogant, right? And wasn't that vampire taken away?

"No, it's not the Vampire Clan. The Vampire Clan can only suck human blood. Normally, they will stop after sucking a small amount of blood. They will not kill people, let alone eat human flesh." Ye Tianxie retorted calmly.

I know quite a lot about the vampire clan. The vampire clan sounds scary, but in fact it is a relatively friendly race. They drink blood in a measured way, and they pride themselves on being a gorgeous clan. They don’t bother to do the disgusting thing of eating human flesh and internal organs. The most important thing is , there are no vampires in this world at all.

"Well, Xie is right. If my guess is right, those should be zombies, but I have to see it with my own eyes to be sure." Xuanyuan Ying's voice was slightly condensed. According to his impression of watching those Hollywood blockbusters in his previous life, zombies The formation of zombies is usually caused by weapons of mass destruction such as biochemical crises or nuclear leaks, which are often followed by the end of the world. How could so many zombies appear in the magic city overnight?