Chapter 493 Responsibility

"What's wrong with Xiaoying?"

As soon as they entered Xiaoyao Valley, Ye Heng and others who were waiting near the entrance of the valley came forward anxiously. When they saw Xuanyuan Ying being held in Ye Tianxie's arms, everyone's eyes were filled with excitement. I couldn't help but feel worried.

"Grandpa, Ying is fine. I'll take him to his room first."

Before he could finish speaking, Ye Tianxie's figure disappeared. Everyone didn't even know how he left. By the time they reacted, he was long gone.

"Um...cough...Xiao Ning, you are also injured, go ahead and bandage it."

After a while, Xuanyuan Qing suggested with a black line on his face. The group of people looked at each other stupidly and followed the old man silently. Walking behind him, since Master Ye said everything was fine, they should really be fine, right?

The internal structure of Xiaoyao Valley is somewhat similar to that of an ancient small town. The ground is paved with bluestone slabs, and simple houses with white walls and red tiles line both sides of the street. The two-story pastoral villa at the bottom of the street is the Ye family Xuanyuan family. The residence of the two families covers an area of ​​more than thousands of square meters in the entire town, but it is so simple that you can see it at a glance. It really feels like you are free and free, and you can do whatever you want.

Ye Tianxie and Xuanyuan Ying's room is located on the second floor, the last room on the right. At that time, Xuanyuan Ying only told the old man that he wanted a cleaner room. The old man said that he would leave that room for them after the house is completed. Ye Tianxie hugged The first time Xuanyuan Ying entered the room, he knew that it was their room, because the furnishings in the room were almost exactly the same as Xuanyuan Ying's room in Xuanyuan's house. This should have been done deliberately by Xuanyuan Qing for him.

"Ying, your external injury is not very serious, but your internal energy is in chaos. Tell me, what kind of exercises do you practice? Why are they different from the methods in this world?" He carefully and gently placed Xuanyuan Ying on the bed , Ye Tianxie held his hand and sat on the bedside, a small stream of consciousness staying in his body to check the changes in his inner breath at any time.

"Ahem...it's okay. I just feel like something is about to explode. My energy consumption is a bit serious. Xie, please use your energy to help guide me and guide the rampant energy back to my Dantian." Qing

Qing After coughing twice and leaning against the wall with the help of Ye Tianxie, Xuanyuan Ying frowned and said, this situation should be what Hun calls nirvana, but there is one thing that is quite strange. I remember that the last time he used Thunder World, his whole person He was completely exhausted, but this time except for the severe external pain on his body and the feeling of being about to explode, nothing else seemed to happen. It seemed that even his soul body, which had suffered as much damage as his body, was not too big. The problem is in the process of self-recovery.

"Well, let me help you heal the external injuries on your body first."

As he said that, Ye Tianxie's right hand suddenly gathered a bright white light. As he slowly pushed the white light into his body, the naked eye The visible injuries healed quickly. After a few minutes, all the trauma caused by the battle with Fei Yuanqing disappeared, and the pain also disappeared.

"This is...healing magic?! You can do it too?"

Xuanyuan Ying suppressed the pain that was about to explode in his body and looked at his hands that had returned to normal in shock. Didn't he say that he was the only one in the world who knew healing magic?