Chapter 420 Wedding, commotion from all sides

There is some pain that will take time to completely heal. From that day on, Xuanyuan Ying and his party disappeared out of thin air, as if they had evaporated from the world. No one knew their whereabouts. At the same time, Bai Dao Cultivation World and Mo Xiu The world has also begun to become lively because of Leng Ao Feiyu's wedding. Some people say that the marriage between the two is a friendly bridge between the two cultivation worlds. Some people say that they are a talented man and a beautiful woman, a match made in heaven. Some even say that Fei Yu is just using tricks. That's why Leng Ao had to marry... There are various opinions, but no matter what, the fact that their wedding date is slowly approaching is a fact that no one can deny.

Three months later, today is the day when Leng Ao and Fei Yu get married. Due to Fei Yu's special status as a witch, she must go to the Demon Palace to hold a grand resignation ceremony before the wedding. After today, she will no longer be a member of the Demon Realm. Witch, everyone in the Demon City gathered outside the Demon Palace almost before dawn, coming to congratulate her and also to say goodbye.

"The witch is here..."

"The witch..."

"The witch..."

Suddenly, a burst of cheers echoed in the quiet square. Surrounded by three luxury cars in front and behind, Fei Yu, who was wearing a white wedding dress, finally came to the scene. Shan came, and the groom Leng Ao came with him. Their wedding will be held after the resignation ceremony, and the new witch will personally give them blessings. Of course, His Highness the Demon Emperor and most of the nobles in the Demon Realm, as well as the Leng family People, Prince Lian and others who came to represent the true king from the Bai Dao cultivation world will all be there.

"Damn, why are you smiling so brightly? Who are you jealous of?"

Seeing the bright and happy dazzling smile on Fei Yu's face, Xiao Ning, who was disguised to mix in the crowd, frowned unhappily. Ever since he knew that Leng Ao was forced to marry her, The good impression he had towards Fei Yu disappeared completely, no matter how much he hated her.

"Don't be impulsive, Xiao Ning. Believe in Xuanyuan, he will definitely appear."

Ying Zhen on the side reminded in a low voice. Three months ago, as soon as the TV networks of the Bai Dao Cultivation World and the Demon Xiu World were launched, he After receiving a call from their brother and learning about Xuanyuan Ying, they were originally going to go back together, but Yingran said that they had disappeared. Thinking that Xuanyuan Ying might need time to heal, they decided not to disturb him, so they were here. Waiting, they always believed that no matter what, Xuanyuan Ying would never leave them alone. What they didn't expect was that they had been waiting for three whole months, and there was still no news from Xuanyuan Ying.

"I know, you can rest assured. As long as you know that Leng Ao is not sincere... I won't say anything anymore. Anyway, you can just rest assured. I won't mess around if Xiaoying doesn't show up, okay?" In the past three months, Ying Zhensi has people would tell him several times every day, fearing that he would not be able to help but act recklessly. Xiao Ning, who was always impatient, was surprisingly easy to talk to him this time. No matter how nagging they were, he assured them seriously every time, but he really Aren't you impulsive?

Two words, not necessarily!

The entire resignation ceremony was basically completed by Fei Yu alone. Leng Ao, dressed in the groom's attire, always stood aside indifferently, as if the subsequent wedding was not his.

"Ao, it's too late to regret now. The Xuanyuan family of the Ye family has moved away en masse. Xiaoying and Ye Zi have also disappeared. Feiyu can no longer threaten you. You don't need to wrong yourself anymore." Ying, who is the best man