Chapter 444: The Vicious Concubine's Family

"Have you heard about it? It is said that Xuanyuan Ying's weapon refining technique is very fast and unique. No matter how many people he meets, it takes almost ten minutes to complete it. He helps at least three hundred people refining weapons every day. And you can tell at a glance that the person seeking the weapon is very powerful." "

Not only that, I also heard that so far, no one knows what his cultivation level is." "

Is it true? Didn't I hear that there are still venerable people who came to seek weapons? They couldn't tell?" "

If they could tell, with his current level of popularity, I'm afraid he would have caused a sensation in the entire Demon City. How could there be no movement at all?"

"That's right. By the way, this Xuanyuan Ying comes from the Xuanyuan family in the Baixiu Realm. Why do you think he helps us people in the Demonic Realm refine weapons?" "You don't know this. There is no greater sadness than a heartbroken one

. Well, the true king has no morals. Loyal families like the Ye family and the Xuanyuan family are forced to have no choice but to go out of their way. No matter how awesome Xuanyuan Ying is, he is just a mortal. How could he be able to swallow such a breath?" "Really..." What happened recently

?

For a while, the hotels and restaurants in the Magic City were crowded with people. Almost all of them came from all over the country to come to Xuanyuan Ying to refine weapons. When they had nothing to do, the most talked about topic was about Xuanyuan Ying. Speculations abounded, and various versions were released one after another. Of course, they all kept silent about the affairs of the Fei family. In the Demon City, the Fei family was so powerful that no one dared to provoke it easily. If pressed, no one would be able to gain favor.

"That's unreasonable. These people are simply too full to hold on and have nothing to do."

Xinyuan Hotel is not the most luxurious restaurant in the Magic City, but the food prepared by their chef is definitely the most delicious in the Magic City. On this day, Fei Yuanqing saw that Fei Yu was in a bad mood, so he and Fei Jing finally coaxed him to go to Xinyuan Hotel to eat. Unexpectedly, they heard these rumors that praised Xuanyuan Ying as if he were a god. Fei Jing couldn't bear it. Zhu smashed the huge dining table with a slap.

"Brother, I can't bear it anymore. Within three days, my garden of laughter will turn into a garden of mourning!"

Looking at Fei Yu whose smile disappeared again, Fei Jing said in horror. The manager who was serving in the private room was already shivering with fear. Shivering and locked in the corner.

"Jing, don't worry, I have my own arrangements."

Unexpectedly, Concubine Yuanqing was surprisingly calm this time. She raised the wine glass to her lips and took a sip, with a deep and dark light in her eyes.

"Brother..."

"Uncle, why are you so angry about an outsider?"

Fei Yu, who had never spoken much, suppressed her sadness, raised the corners of her lips and pulled Fei Jing, glanced at the manager in the corner, and frowned: " Bring us a new table."

"Yes, yes..."

The manager seemed to have received an amnesty and went out cautiously. After a while, the waiter brought a new table in an orderly manner and cleaned up all the broken ones. He walked out and quickly served them a table full of exquisite dishes.

"You can leave." She

waved the manager away gracefully, until the door of the private room was closed again. Fei Yu raised her hand and waved, and a thin barrier instantly enveloped the three of them. Only then did she smile sweetly. , took Feijing's arm and said coquettishly: "Second uncle, don't be angry, isn't he just Xuanyuan Ying? Is my family still afraid of him?" Fei Yuanqing and Feijing are both people who have truly experienced great storms, Fei Yu's