Chapter 406 Young Master Ye

Kazuyuuki95: for those of you wondering how mc can give birth normally when he is a man, well, he is indeed a man but a man who has female organs.  Meaning: Intersex person, hermaphrodite

_

Xuanyuan Ying is about to give birth. This incident is like a bomb that fell on the Xuanyuan family. After Ye Tianxie anxiously carried him into the room, almost everyone in the Xuanyuan family gave up. With the work in hand, everyone gathered at the door of Xuanyuan Ying's room. Everyone's face was full of worry. Xuanyuan Ying's belly was too big, and he was unwilling to use advanced medical equipment to check the child's belly. In this situation, they are worried about what they will do if their child gets too big?

"What should I do? How is Xiaoying's condition?"

Yingran, who came after hearing the news, squeezed into the crowd, his face full of anxiety and worry. After receiving Que's call, he immediately put aside the matters of the Long Gang and came.

"I don't know yet. Ye Zi is accompanying him inside, and Yu Yun is also inside."

Lei Yi's voice was also rarely tinged with anxiety. I'm afraid there is no one present who is not anxious. After so many things, Xuanyuan Ying has become the most important soul figure in the two families. If something happens to him, the two families may be turned upside down.

Everyone outside the room was worried, but what about inside the room?

Well, there was no sound at all. Xuanyuan Ying was lying comfortably on the bed, quietly enjoying Young Master Ye's service. Don't ask him why, anyway, under his threats and intimidation, his son had already behaved. That's right.

"Well, sister-in-law, I'm ready, can we start?"

Yuyun, who had prepared everything, wore a mask and asked with sweat on his forehead. Sister-in-law is the most awesome pregnant woman he has ever seen. Who is it? His mother has ever seen a master who was so painful that he threatened his child not to move, and slapped him to death if he did? NND... Isn't this the most awesome thing. The most damning thing that makes people speechless is that the children in the commotion actually calmed down. It's so damn weird!

"Huh?"

Xuanyuan Ying raised his eyebrows, opened his mouth to take the ginseng slices that Ye Tianxie brought to his mouth, lowered his eyes to look at An Jing's belly, and touched it gently.

"Baby, you can come out! Um...fuck..."

As soon as the restraining order was spoken, his stomach started to feel severe pain, and the hands held by Ye Tianxie tightened suddenly. It hurt so much to give birth, he would rather be chopped off. He was unwilling to bear the severe pain from the inside out even though he had been stabbed several times. Even so, he still managed not to cry out, and the sweat on his forehead wetted his bangs in a moment.

"Well, sister-in-law, you have telepathy with the child. Try to use your strength together with him. This should get twice the result with half the effort."

"Hmm...kid, do you hear that? Come with me... um..."

Xuanyuan Ying tried to endure it. There was a pounding pain in the lower abdomen, and the veins in Ye Tianxie's hand that were tightly intertwined were exposed and turned pale.

"I heard it, Daddy, I will follow your breath..."

The highly protruded belly squirmed up and down a few times, and the child's tender voice came from his belly, even though he almost lost consciousness in pain , Xuanyuan Ying still couldn't help but laugh. He was indeed his son, he was sensible enough, and it was not in vain that he worked so hard to conceive and give birth to him.