Chapter 457 The 'big gift' from Fei Yu.

It was a big event for Zhan Tian to wake up. Basically everyone was standing or sitting in his room. At this time, Zhan Tian was leaning on the bedside, and his energy still seemed a little depressed. Cultivators are most afraid of damaging their foundation. He had a narrow escape this time. If Yingzhen hadn't handled it properly and Xuanyuan Ying's high-quality elixirs, his cultivation would have taken a big step back.

"Zhan Tian."

Xuanyuan Ying ran directly to the bed, powerful spiritual consciousness rushed into his body with a bang, and after carefully scanning the specific condition of his body, he smiled.

"Basically nothing is wrong, just take good care of yourself."

His cultivation has not deteriorated, but because of the damage to his foundation, he is still weak, and the cohesion of his Dantian is weak. There is no other way to solve this situation. He can only slowly rely on cultivation. accumulation.

"Well, thank you Young Master Ying."

Zhan Tian nodded weakly, as if he had thought of something, and suddenly struggled to sit up from the bed. Leng Qing, who was leaning on the side, quickly took action and carefully helped him up.

"Young Master Ying, Fei Yu asked me to give this to you." He

took out an exquisite box from the space and handed it to him respectfully.

"Fei Yu? What kind of trick do you want to play again?"

After taking the box, Xuanyuan Ying looked up and down, opened the box with a snap, his smiling eyes were instantly stained with Xiao Sha's condensation, and his eyes were fixed on him. What’s in the box, Fei Yu, if you want to die, I won’t mind letting you die!

"What's wrong? What is it?"

Others gathered around after seeing this. They rarely saw Ying Shao like this, but when a bloody severed finger and an exquisite earring lay quietly in the box, they appeared When he was in everyone's sight, everyone's smiles froze on their faces.

"This is... Grandpa's finger!"

Luo Bing's always cold voice rose more than an octave, and anger quickly accumulated in his eyes, and he was worried about hiding it. Luo Lin's right index finger suddenly turned outward due to an accident. Arched, so he always held the gun with his left hand. When he was very young, Luo Lin often fed him and taught him how to play with guns. He remembered it very clearly.

"This earring... Why does it look like my mother's favorite one?"

Xiao Ning murmured and picked up the earring that he bumped into while lying quietly in the box. He closed his eyes and the memories of the past slowly came to mind. He remembered that it was him When she was first brought home, my mother was wearing this pair of earrings, and she wore them all the time. According to her, she dug them out from the tomb of a Mahayana practitioner. There is only one in the world.

"It's mom's earrings!"

Xiao Ning opened his eyes suddenly, and clasped his fingers together excitedly. The earrings on his hands instantly pierced into the palm of his hand, and bright red blood slowly dripped down his fist.

"What? Did Fei Yu capture your mother?"

"How is it possible? Haven't your parents always been Egyptian archaeologists?" "

With the strength of the Fei family, it is not impossible to find out the whereabouts of my uncle and aunt and then arrest them. Maybe."

"Damn, that woman is simply crazy."

Everyone was furious instantly, their teeth clenched, and their faces were full of horror and desolation. There is no doubt that if Fei Yu was at the scene If so, they would definitely cut her into pieces.