Chapter 476 Demon God Elder, Leaving the Fei Family

Lan Yu didn’t know where he was standing now, or if it was the territory of the Demon Palace. After entering the Demon Palace, the elders unexpectedly tapped his acupuncture points and blindfolded him. Seal his cultivation and all senses, and when he opens his eyes, he is already here, an illusory and ethereal place, like a fairyland.

"Witch, no, I should call you Devil. Don't be nervous. This is still the Devil's Palace. You won't be in any danger."

Canghong's voice was strong, long and mellow. Lan Yu turned around and looked around, instantly preparing for war.

"Who?"

"We are the first generation elders of the Demon Palace, the Demon God Elders."

As the voice fell, a group of eight people suddenly stood in front of him. Everyone was a white-haired man, an immortal. From the appearance of Feng Dao Bone, he could not feel any spiritual energy fluctuations from their bodies. In other words, their cultivation level had reached a level that was beyond his reach.

"Elder Demon God? Do you know my gender?"

Without letting down his guard, Lan Yu asked coldly, since he knew, why didn't he expose it? Why should he still be allowed to deceive the world under the aura of a witch? They should have the ability to stop everything, right?

"It's better that you don't know some things, Demon, don't underestimate yourself. Your ability far exceeds that of every witch in the past. Being able to see through other people's thoughts is the best proof. Now the Demon World is facing an unprecedented crisis. , as a devil, you need to shoulder this responsibility and help all people to tide over the difficulties." The

demon elder standing in the middle looked into his eyes and said sincerely, his eyes shining with desolation and wisdom that could see through all the situations in the world.

"Since you know that I have the ability to see into other people's hearts, why do you hide everything from me? I will assist the Demon Emperor in rescuing those suffering Demons, but I will never do those things as a Demon Son or a Witch. "

The witch thing has shackled him for more than 20 years. He doesn't want to live with that heavy responsibility all his life. Now he just wants to regain his freedom, solve the zombie problem with Xuanyuan Ying and the others, and then take the Mom goes to travel around the world, maybe she will meet a girl she likes and live a simple and ordinary life from then on.

"If you would casually use your divine power to look into other people's hearts, you would no longer be Lan Yu. No matter what, some responsibilities belong to you as soon as you are born. You cannot hide them. This elder will not entangle you. In the future, You will gradually understand. It is said that you have a very good relationship with Xuanyuan Ying?"

The demon elder seemed to be quite indulgent of him, and did not take his disrespect to heart at all. His tone was still that kind of desolate indifference...without any emotional ups and downs. .

For hardcore old monsters like them, there should be no people or things in this world that can really shake them, right?

"So what?"

Looking at him cautiously, Lan Yu frowned and asked, why did it suddenly come to Xuanyuan's head again? What else do they know?

"In ancient times, Xuanyuan was the surname of the great god. Until the Great Chaos, a man named Xuanyuan Liao appeared in the world and calmed down the war. There were more and more talents named Xuanyuan in the world. Although not everyone has divine power. But they cannot erase the fact that their ancestors are great gods, even after tens of millions of years. Many years ago,