Chapter 511 Husband

"What? Are you leaving?"

Just in case, all the residents of Fenghai Village lived together in the village chief's big house. Because a base was established in the city, most of the young people They had already left, leaving only some old people who were reluctant to leave their hometown, or young people who valued their family ties. There were only a few of them, only twenty or thirty. At this time, when they heard Cheng Wei said that they were leaving, the villagers were shocked.

Especially Feng Hai, the son of the village chief. He is a young man in his twenties. He is at the peak of his qi cultivation and quite handsome. His years of exposure to the sea have helped him develop a strong physique. His tan, wheat-colored skin has also given him a strong physique. He added a lot of charm, and the four or five young ladies left in the village were all for him, but he, who had always been inexperienced in love, fell in love with him when Cheng Wei brought Xuanyuan Ying here, and Xuanyuan Ying was still unconscious. Yes, Xuanyuan Ying's beauty has no boundaries between men and women, and no one can resist it.

"Well, Brother Feng, thank you all for taking care of us this year."

Nodding, Cheng Wei bowed deeply to everyone, while Xuanyuan Ying held a piece of grass in his mouth and leaned against the wall lazily, hanging on the corners of his lips. With a hint of a ruffian smile, without any intention of bowing to others, even if he lost his memory, he was still him, the arrogant and unruly Xuanyuan Ying.

"But there are so many zombies outside, you two..."

"Haier."

The village chief Feng Wei interrupted his son's entanglement forcefully and walked over to help Cheng Wei, who had been maintaining a bowing posture.

"Actually, I knew when you came. This village can't keep you. Some people are destined to be kings and can never be unknown. Go ahead and be careful of zombies. If you want to come back one day, Fenghai Village will never be forgotten. Welcome."

When he said these words, Feng Wei's eyes glanced at Xuanyuan Ying who was leaning against the wall more than once. He had met countless people in his life, and he once studied at the Royal Academy. Xuanyuan Ying's temperament was instantly recognizable. It wasn't a creature in the pool. He had already expected them to leave, but... alas... Hai'er was still too young, so perhaps there was nothing wrong with having such an experience.

"Well, thank you village chief. Xiaoying and I are grateful for your care all this time. We will never forget you." Cheng Wei nodded excitedly, and a little moisture appeared in the corners of his eyes. The village chief was

like Like his father, he felt very close to him.

"You kid, sometimes you have to think more about yourself. You have to work hard to seize the happiness that you should seize. Don't let it slip away from your fingers." His kindness is one of the reasons why Feng Wei is willing to take them in

. First, in the past year, he has seen his efforts and feels sorry for him. He and Xuanyuan Ying are not on the same level at first glance, and he cares too much about Xuanyuan Ying. It is not so much that Xuanyuan Ying relies on him. It is said that he relies on Xuanyuan Ying mentally. If one day he has to lose Xuanyuan Ying, can this child bear it?

"I...um...thank you."

Cheng Weigang choked up as soon as he opened his mouth. He might have really cried. He lowered his head with tears in his eyes. No, Xiaoying said he would not abandon him. He had to believe him. .

"Silly boy, Xiaoying, please don't bully Weiwei. Let me know that I won't spare you." Obviously not wanting to continue

this heavy topic, Feng Wei turned his smiling eyes to Xuanyuan Ying, who was slowly walking towards them.