Chapter 474: Finding the princess, the culprit

"The monster came out from here. The first team went in to check the situation and be careful about safety. The second team went to inform Young Master Ying. Later I will go to Xiaoyuan to report the results to Young Master Ying in person." A group of

ten A team of several people stood at the entrance of the hidden laboratory that opened wide. They tracked down the monster all night and finally found the source of the monster.

"Yes."

They divided into two groups with well-trained movements. One group put on anti-virus clothes and masks and cautiously entered the laboratory, while the other group quickly left the scene.

In a moment, the entrance to the laboratory returned to the dead silence it had been at the beginning!

"You don't know how to live or die, how can a small ice soul organization want to ruin my good deeds?"

The next second, Fei Yuanqing led a group of masked people to appear at the entrance of the laboratory, with disdain in his crazy eyes. , with a wave of his hand, the entrance to the laboratory instantly collapsed and turned into ruins. "Falcon, get me some more monsters and go to the Purple Lotus Mountains. I want all of Xuanyuan Ying's relatives to turn into man-eating monsters!" Concubine Yuanqing

looked at the entrance to the ruined laboratory with an evil look.

ordered.

"...Yes!"

After hesitating for a while, Falcon agreed. He has never thought about good or evil, right or wrong, and always does things according to his own preferences. That's why he has been called the evil devil for so many years. , he never thought he was wrong, let alone doubted the organization's decision, but... when the scene of Dongfang Youran's tragic death happened, his persistence began to waver, and what happened next made him even more doubtful. , is it wrong?

With a faint glance at him, Fei Yuanqing flew into the void without worrying that he would betray him. Falcon was a smart man, and even if he changed his ways now, no one would accept him anymore. He believed that he understood this better than anyone else.

On the other side, Qi Xiangtian and others ran all the way into Nangong and quickly cleaned up the scene as before, but they could not find Qi Ningshuang. Qi Xiangtian was so anxious that he almost went crazy. He searched almost all over Nangong, looking for traces of his sister everywhere. Even though his mind reminded him cruelly over and over again that his sister might be dead, but he still didn't want to let go of any hope without seeing the body.

"Chen Ran Lingchi is in charge of guarding, while the others replenish ammunition on the spot." With a

helpless sigh, Xuanyuan Ying finished his instructions in a cold voice, closed his eyes, and powerful spiritual consciousness rushed in all directions with a "boom", quickly covering the entire Nangong, maybe Qi Xiangtian must have been too impatient, and he even forgot the quick search method unique to cultivators.

[Xiangtian, there are still many survivors in the abandoned yard to the south. ]

Withdrawing his consciousness, Xuanyuan Ying first sent a message to Queen Qi Xiang, who was blindly searching for her. He nodded with Ye Tianxie, and the two of them swayed and disappeared in an instant.

"I didn't expect that the Demon Palace could have such a desolate place."

Standing in front of the abandoned yard, Xuanyuan Ying sighed. It's really desolate. I guess zombies wouldn't want to come here, right?

"This is the courtyard where my mother and concubine lived during her lifetime. After her death, my father was so sad that he ordered people to lock the Nangong. It was not until Ningshuang grew up that I opened the Nangong again and gave it to Ningshuang to live in. However, this courtyard All the memories of our father, emperor and mother are locked in it, and we, brother and sister, unanimously decided to keep it as it is and not touch it."