Chapter 467 Concubine Yu dies!

"Xuanyuan Ying, Xiao Ning, you all go to hell!"

With a crazy and twisted laugh on her face, Fei Yu stood up fiercely and pointed the small box in her hand at them. She wanted them all to die here, haha... ...

"No..."

Everyone was shocked. Before they had time to defend themselves, they felt a breeze blowing past their ears. The next second, the secret guard in the hail of bullets was instantly blown away, and Xuanyuan Ying's figure appeared domineeringly. Right in front of Fei Yu, he quickly eliminated the two secret guards protecting Fei Yu, and the dagger in his hand violently knocked away the small box in her hand.

"Xuanxuanxuanxuanyuanying?!"

Feiyu looked at him stupidly, the fear in her heart instantly accumulated to the highest point. How could it be possible? How could he recover so quickly?

"Fei Yu, you deserve to die!"

He looked at the box lying quietly on the ground indifferently. Xuanyuan Ying was a weapon refiner. He could see the mystery of the box at a glance. His eyes were dyed with a strong sense of Xiao Sha. He abandoned the dagger and the five fingers of his right hand. They came together and pierced her chest like a sharp knife.

"Ah... I... um..."

With a cry of pain, Fei Yu lowered her head to look at the hand that pierced her chest, her eyes widened unwillingly, why? She just fell in love with someone, why was it so difficult? It hurts so much, the wound hurts, and my heart hurts even more!

"Stop!"

Fei Yuanqing's angry roar suddenly sounded in the sky. Led by him, the remaining three brothers of Fei's family rushed down from the air.

"Humph, you want to save her? No way!"

Xuanyuan Ying snorted disdainfully, quickly pulled out the hand that stabbed her chest, but then inserted it into her abdomen again under the shocked gaze of everyone, and stabbed her in the most cruel and bloodthirsty way. She took out her golden elixir.

"Damn it..."

Concubine Yuan Qing's eyes turned red when she arrived. She looked at her fallen daughter and violently waved a palm towards Xuanyuan Ying.

"It's you who deserve to die!"

Just when Xuanyuan Ying was preparing her luck to withstand his angry palm, her waist tightened and her body was hugged into a familiar embrace, and Ye Tianxie's domineering voice sounded.

"Touch!"

Both of them were venerables. The palm wind they struck out burst out with fierce sparks. Everyone had to retreat to avoid innocent people being affected. Those who had no time to retreat quickly opened a defensive shield to block as much as they could. , Nima visually estimated that they are all crazy today.

"Yu'er?!"

After all, she was the daughter she loved so much. No matter how heartless his previous words were or how cold-hearted his heart was, Fei Yuanqing's eyes still turned red with anger when he saw her lying in a pool of blood.

"I...I..."

There were two big holes in her body, but Fei Yu miraculously did not die immediately. Her body twitched violently in Fei Ting's arms, her mouth opened, but she could not say a word. In full words, there was only pain in her wide-open eyes, but only deep unwillingness. She didn't want to die like this, don't... "Don't be afraid,

Yu'er, dad will save you."

Concubine Yuanqing looked at her with coaxing eyes. Feiyu's chest and abdomen, grabbed her hands and forced the zhenqi into her body. Unfortunately, Feiyu's golden elixir was gone and her Dantian was damaged. There was no way to condense the zhenqi, let alone stop the bleeding automatically. , the blood kept flowing out.