Chapter 424: Entering the Demon Palace

At the invitation of the Demon Emperor Qi Xiangtian, after the concubine’s family left, Xuanyuan Ying and his party arrived at the extremely luxurious and noble Demon Palace.

"Prince Lian, Master Leng, I have important matters to discuss with Mr. and Mrs. Ye, so I won't call you too much. Please help yourself." Returning to the palace, Qi Xiangtian said to Prince Lian Leng Cen politely and distantly, and summoned his attendants

. The leader arranged for others to go to Beigong to rest.

"Xiao Ning, I only give you one night to get rid of your one. If you still give me all kinds of troubles after dawn, then I will never interfere with your affairs again." On the other side, Xuanyuan

Ying Leaning in Ye Tianxie's arms, he said truthfully. His peach-blossom eyes looked meaningfully at Leng Ao, who was clinging to him. Hum, if it weren't for the fact that he helped the Ye family and the Xuanyuan family, he wouldn't It would make him get a beautiful woman so cheaply.

"Uh... Xiaoying, you are forcing someone to make things difficult for you. Who wants to do anything to him?"

Xiao Ning's forehead turned black for an instant, and then turned red. There are still almost twenty hours before dawn, and he doesn't want to be done. It would be strange to die!

"What are you thinking about? Who asked you to use your body to kill him?" He

raised his index finger and tapped his forehead hard. Xuanyuan Ying was extremely helpless and speechless. What on earth was in his mind? ?

"I..."

"Haha..."

How could Ying Zhen and the others miss this great opportunity to make fun of him? They burst into laughter. Damn, their little Ning'er is so talented. What on earth did he do? Did you come up with it? Really excellent!

"Uh... smile, laugh, laugh, it's all your fault!"

"Ah!"

Xiao Ning was furious. From the corner of his eye, he saw that a certain culprit dared to laugh at him, and he was so angry that he glared at him. He stepped down hard with his foot. The pain was so painful that Leng Ao couldn't help but cry out in pain. He hugged his foot and jumped all over the floor in a funny way.

"Haha..."

Everyone laughed even more happily, and even Yu Lan even laughed exaggeratedly and fell on Luo Bing, hugging her belly. From now on, with these two enemies around, their lives will no longer be boring.

"Haha... Ao, since Xiao Ning can't wait, you have to show off well later!"

Ye Tianxie blinked at him ambiguously, there is no overnight hatred between real brothers, although the two of them The last time they were separated years ago was because of a fight, but now they act as if nothing like that had ever happened and they are still so friendly.

"This is necessary. It's rare for my little Ning'er to take the initiative!"

Leng Ao didn't show any pretense. He stretched out his fist and touched Ye Tianxie Yingran in mid-air. His eyes did not leave Xiao Ning's figure for even a second, his eyes filled with joy. He is as dedicated and doting as Ye Tianxie. After figuring out many things, it is not that difficult to accept it.

"Don't be squeezed by Xiao Ning. Just be able to get out of bed."

Xuanyuan Ying, who was nestled in Ye Tianxie's arms, lazily raised her eyelids and slightly opened her lips. What she said could always make people half-dead angry.

"You don't need to worry about this. In this regard, I have absolute confidence."

Unfortunately, Young Master Leng is almost immune to someone's venomous tongue. Compared with his previous attitude towards him, the current ridicule It's just child's play.