Chapter 486: The One-Eyed Poison King, Fei Yuanqing appears

"Rumble..."

There are no dark clouds, no thunder snakes, just like thunder on a dry day, the thunder rolls above the head of the true king, except that there is no thunder. It was a harbinger, but the power of God that could not be ignored still firmly locked onto the True King below. Almost everyone was unable to react, let alone jump out to save him.

"Are you kidding me?"

Suddenly, the True King broke through the restriction, raised the sword in his hand, and struck it fiercely toward the top of his head.

"Right now, crack!"

"Boom... bang bang..."

Xuanyuan Ying's eyes lit up, and as his words fell, white and blue thunder and lightning as thick as a baby's arm suddenly fell from the sky. Just that sound made people feel nervous. People's nerves were tense and muscles were trembling. The long sword held high by the true king undoubtedly became the most direct lightning rod, instantly concentrating all the power of thunder and lightning on the long sword, and then directing it all to his body.

"Pa..."

"Ah..."

The high-grade immortal weapon broke into pieces in front of everyone's shocked eyes, and one of them happened to pierce into the Poison King's right eye. This was not the most serious thing, because the long sword concentrated all the power of thunder and lightning. With such power, the real king's hair was instantly electrocuted and stood on end, and the visible skin on the outside of his body became as black as carbon. His body was still wrapped in the residual power of thunder and lightning, and no one dared to approach easily.

Quiet, except for the sound of thunder and lightning and the screams of the true king, there was almost no sound of breathing. Except for the weird tranquility, everyone was frightened by this scene, including Ye Hengxuan Yuanqing. , in their understanding, the Venerable is already the strongest being in the world, and it is impossible for anyone to kill them, but at this moment... looking at the black and trembling body of the True King, they are all unsure, could it be In addition to his ascension, the Venerable can also be killed by lightning?

"Ah...ah...quickly...save me..."

The residual power of the thunder and lightning quickly dissipated. Unfortunately, although the true king's body was scorched black by the electricity, he did not seem to be dead, but he was not far away from death. , but his cry for help woke up the trembling royal elders, and a dozen sages instantly stood in front of him to prevent Xuanyuan Ying from attacking him again.

Seeing this, Ye Tianxie and the Tian-Slaying troops hurriedly flew forward. Xuanyuan Ying curled his lips, the damn old guy was actually not dead. It seems that the Venerable is not that easy to deal with. His body was burned but he still couldn't be killed. Got him.

"King Zhen, are you okay?"

Prince Lian, the head of the Ximen family and other ministers who could no longer stand there gathered around him, but no one reached out to touch him. Just kidding, the thunder and lightning just now was so terrifying. The true king's body must still have static electricity, and they don't want to taste the feeling of being hit by lightning, even if it's just a slight electric current.

"I...Does this king look like he's fine? My eyes..." As

expected of a venerable king, the true king sat up shivering. Only then did he feel the pain in his eyes. He covered it tightly with both hands and drew blood. Slowly dripping along the fingers.

"Damn it, elders, kill Xuanyuan Ying for me!"

Knowing that his eyes were hopeless, the real king raised his head and ordered viciously. All the peripheral nerves and blood vessels of his body were scorched by lightning. Even if he had the secret There is no way to save this eye, which means that he will become a one-eyed dragon forever, becoming the only true king with one eye in the history of Baixiu Realm.