Chapter 490: Masking the Aura

The cultivators from various major families left under the command of the True King's Order held in Leng Qing's hand. Only Fei Yuanqing and Xuanyuan Ying's group were left in the sky above the Purple Lotus Mountains. However, the situation This has not reversed the situation. Xuanyuan Ying and the others are still weaker. The gap in personal strength will never be able to make a huge difference based on the number of people.

"Xuanyuan Ying, do you think that this Mahayana stage plus Nascent Soul stage can stop me?"

Fei Yuanqing looked at him with extreme disdain. The fact that he had the True King's Order in his cold hands was obviously beyond his expectation, but His shock was only for a moment. Now no one can stop him from getting Xuanyuan Donghang. They are just two small cultivation families. Why can they compete with the mysterious power in his hands?

"There's so much nonsense. You have to really compare the winner and loser to know. Concubine Yuanqing, take out your weapon."

Xuanyuan Ying impatiently pulled out his dagger. The situation was not the key to fighting or not for him. Since it is inevitable, there is no use worrying about it.

The Tianshi troops, Yu Lan and others stood beside him in a tacit understanding instantly. As long as he promised to fight, they would not look back!

"Xiaoying..."

Xuanyuan Donghang looked at them hesitantly, did he really want to fight? They are obviously no match for Fei Yuanqing! Why bother for him...

"Grandpa, grandpa, please take Uncle Donghang back. Just leave this place to me. Your Highness, the Wolf King, you can go back too." Xuanyuan Ying turned around and gave them a slight smile, feeling a little scared

. None, seems to have everything in mind.

"This... Xiaoying, can you really do this?"

It's not that Ye Heng doesn't want to believe him, but the strength gap between them and Fei Yuanqing is really too big. If they retreat again, the number of people will be unimaginable. difference.

"Haha... don't worry, the evil will protect us, right?"

Xuanyuan Ying smiled slightly, turned to Ye Tianxie and winked, trying to relax Ye Heng and the others' emotions. Their strength was too weak, and they would only let people down here. He was distracted.

"Well, grandpa, grandpa, you all go back."

Ye Tianxie looked at him helplessly, then turned and nodded to the three of them, his phoenix eyes glowing with determination. He would not allow anyone to hurt him in front of him. film!

"We..."

"Well, Xiaoying, Tianxie, and you all must pay attention to safety!"

When Ye Heng was about to say something else, Xuanyuan Qing grabbed his elbow and stopped him. Maybe this way It may seem a bit selfish to outsiders, but only he knows that he did this because he believed in Ye Tianxie Xuanyuan Ying.

"Well, don't worry, grandpa, your grandson won't embarrass you." Xuanyuan

Ying was obviously startled, and then smiled brightly. This is his family. With such trust, how could he not do his best to protect them? ?

"You must come back safely. Grandpa is getting old. He doesn't want to experience the sorrow of a white-haired person sending a black-haired person away." Shaking his head helplessly, Xuanyuan Qing pulled Ye Heng Donghang who was still unwilling to leave and turned around to leave

. After taking away the other people from Xiaoyao Valley, only they saw the worry and fear on Xuanyuan Qing's face the moment he turned around!

"Why don't you leave?"