Chapter 542 Extra Seven

The battle of the Sky-Slaying Troop shocked the whole world and became a veritable God-killing team. At this point, no one in the world dared to provoke them at will. As the God King of Yama, Lan Yu really completed the elimination of zombies in three days.  After simply handing over the follow-up matters to Qi Xiang and Tianhong Xiaobing, he and Long Han returned to the Purple Lotus Mountains to return their lives.
"Thank you for your hard work."

In Xiaoyaoju's living room, everyone was sitting or standing, piled there doing nothing. Lan Yu and Long Han stood side by side in the center of the living room, while Ye Tianxie and Xuanyuan Ying sat in the frontmost position on the left, taking the main seat. Naturally, it still belongs to the two old men. In their minds, no matter how their identities change, the two old men will always be their most respected elders.

"This is all a matter within the scope of my subordinates, Your Majesty... I wonder if you should talk about something or not?"

Lan Yu bowed respectfully with his hands clasped in fists, raised his head and glanced at the two people who seemed to be in a good mood, hesitantly Asked, the change in status made his attitude towards him much more rigid.

"If you think you shouldn't say it, don't say it."

Xuanyuan Ying casually straightened his large sleeves and said softly. The intention of teasing him was very obvious. Who made him so reserved?

Everyone else smiled. If there was anything different about Xuanyuan Ying's change of identity, it was his attitude. In the past, he was basically lazy when he had nothing to do. He rarely took the initiative to tease others and often smiled like a child. Like a ruffian, now he will do evil things whenever he gets a chance, causing many people to take a detour when they see him from a distance. Those who dare to approach him are warrior-level figures, such as Xiao Ning et al.

"Well... I think the Lord needs to know. When I returned to the Demon Realm this time, I happened to meet the God of Darkness and the Elf God King who were about to go to the Breaking Sky Continent. That... Elf God King asked me to bring you a message... ...It's just...it's..."

Lan Yu, who was so shocked, decided to speak out, but he hesitated again mid-sentence, looking at someone with fearful eyes, wondering whether he wanted to tell the story as it is or modify it slightly. one time?

"Keep talking."

Xuanyuan Ying put one hand on the armrest of the chair to support his head, with a knowing smile on his lips. What Tuobayue's wife said was definitely not a good thing, but he wanted to hear it.

"Let me tell you, that woman said, you'd better get the hell back to the God Realm, otherwise I won't blame you for being rude." Reluctant to let Lan Yu be played by the boss, Long Han stood in front of him forcefully. , conveying someone's words to Xuanyuan Ying intact. To be honest, he still can't react until now. That woman is even worse than Sister Bina. She looks so coquettish, but her temper... Hearing the

words , almost everyone was dumbfounded. Apart from Yu Na, there was such a strong woman in the world?

"Haha... Tuobayue is still as irritable as ever. Xuanyuan, I think it's the people you sent to Potian Continent to keep the Lord busy. Master Huofeng has shown his power. They can't stand it anymore, right?" Yingzhen smiled exaggeratedly

. When she came out, Tuobayue's temper was known to the entire God Realm. She was offended, and even the Great God Pangu couldn't do anything about it. It's completely conceivable to spread such a message.

Bai Linfeng, who also knew Tuobayue, frowned in confusion. Isn't the Elf God King too courageous? How dare she do this to the Lord? I remember that she had a bad temper before, but like them, she was very afraid of the Lord.

"Haha... In that case, let's go back as soon as possible."

Xuanyuan Ying was not affected at all, and the smile on his lips became brighter. Those people were the ones he sent to the Breaking Sky Continent deliberately. If this had no effect, he Isn’t your busy work in vain? However, he still understands that everything should be done in moderation. Things here have been almost settled, and it's time for him to go back and see Xiao Qi.

"Huh? So refreshing? I thought you had to at least wait for Master Huofeng to come and arrest the person in person!" Ying Zhen

raised his eyebrows in surprise, a little confused as to what kind of medicine he was selling in his gourd.

"You think my head is broken."

Xuanyuan Ying curled his lips and rolled his eyes helplessly. If he really waited until Huofeng came to arrest him, they would probably have to fight when they met. He didn't want to fight with him. It would be a waste of time. Another waste of energy.

"Xiaoying, are you leaving again?"

Chen Feiran's reluctant voice intervened between them at the right time. You have only been back for a few days, why are you leaving again? Can't they stay longer?

"Haha...Grandma, it's not that I have to leave again, but that we all have to leave."

Hearing this, Xuanyuan Ying turned to look at several elders, with an unseemly smile on his lips, hehe... He has arranged everything alright.

"Huh? Are we going too? Where to go?"

Xuanyuan Qing was stunned and asked stupidly. From Xiao Ning and others' mouths, they knew that Tianxie Xiaoying was a great god from the upper world who had gone through tribulations in the mortal world and was about to return. It's natural to go to the God Realm, and I have long been mentally prepared to say goodbye again, or even forever, but... they really don't need to be separated, can they go together?

"The Potian Continent is not the God Realm, it's just another dimension, but it is the continent closest to the God Realm and connects all spaces. Most people can reach there only when they reach a certain level, and only those who can practice there are above the level of a Venerable. Ascension, I have asked Lei and the others to prepare, I think it should be almost the same time." Without

any concealment, Xuanyuan Ying said seriously, and on the day he came back, he asked Lei and other god kings to go to the Yunranzhi of Breaking the Sky Continent. Sen was ready. He was going to build the seventh largest force in the Potian Continent. The mountain gate was built next to the Nitian Gate. This should be another reason why the Fire Phoenix Club went crazy.