Chapter 536 Chinese Valentine's Day Special - Mr. Ye's Fifty Questions (Part 2)

21: To what extent has your relationship reached?

Xie: Uh... I still need to ask?

Shadow: I'm very busy. If you ask such idiotic questions again, I won't be with you anymore.

Yan: Um...Okay, I seem to be a bit new this time, so let’s jump to the next question.

22: Where did you two have their first date?

Xie: It must have been the time at the amusement park, right?

Ying: No, the first date should be to indulge in that time.

Yan: Okay, can you have a tacit understanding?

23: What was the atmosphere between the two of you at that time?

Xie: Not bad, but I have endless memories of the car shock after leaving Sinking: It was very cool, the dancing was great, and the sex was even more exciting

: two lustful babies!

24: How far has it progressed at that time?

Xie: This is the first time the little guy takes the initiative. Of course I won’t be polite and will just go ahead and do it to him.

Ying: I did everything I should do, and I also did what I shouldn’t do.

Yan: What a passion!

25: Where do you often go for dates?

Xie: No, we are very busy, and we are destined to not be able to hang out with each other like ordinary couples. Yingying: Haha... I should have a lot of time in the future. 26: What kind of preparations will you make for each other's birthday

?

Xie: Arrange a PATY secretly to give him a surprise.

Shadow: There is nothing to prepare. I will tie myself with a bow and give it to him. He will be very happy. Xie: Is the little guy going to take action?

Shadow: Um...

27: Who confessed first?

Xie: I, for such a thing as confession, of course Ben Shaoxian should be the first one.

Ying: There is no such thing as confession, it feels right. There is no need for those gorgeous words. Love is made, and it is more touching when expressed through actions. Yan: Xiao Ying Ah, be subtle, what does it mean to make love?

Ying: Where did you think of it? The so-called love is made means: expressing love through actions. Yanyan, I just discovered today that you are lustful!

Yan: Um...

28: How much do you like the other person?

Evil: Nothing is impossible.

Shadow: I would trade everything for him

. 29: So do you love him?

Evil: Very Love

Movie: Love

30: What does the other person say that makes you feel helpless?

Xie: It often happens that I have no idea what to do with him most of the time.

Shadow: Occasionally, Xie is a stubborn person who chooses the right, and sometimes it is inevitable that people will get into trouble. 31: Can you forgive the other person for changing his mind?

Xie: Buying

: He dares!

Yan: You are so domineering!