Chapter 441 Lingfeng takes action, perfect solution

No matter how you look at the combination of humans and devil soul collectors, they are incompatible. No matter how you look at it, humans cannot defeat gods. Although soul collectors are only minor gods, they are still gods. How can ordinary people dare to provoke them casually? From gathering to going through countless bloody battles, the Sky-Slaying Troops have never followed an ordinary path. It is not unimaginable that they would dare to face the Soul Harvester.

[Zhan Tian, ​​I want to make sure, is your love for him love or friendship? 】 As if he didn't feel the tense atmosphere at all, Xuanyuan Ying retracted his gaze from the small mole, curled his lips, folded his hands elegantly on his knees, and his seductive peach blossom eyes shone brightly.

【Um? 】

Suddenly receiving a voice transmission from Xuanyuan Ying, Zhan Tian was obviously stunned, and then he used part of his mind to reply, "I'm not sure if this is love. From the day we met, our relationship has been very good, and our relationship is better than Brothers were still close, and the three of us were really happy at that time. But one day seven years ago, the little mole suddenly contracted a strange disease and twitched all over. When he was sent to the hospital, he suffered sudden muscle twitching, which was a very serious disease.

There is basically no cure for rare diseases, but there are ways to save cultivators. All it takes is a fourth-grade high-level heart-protecting elixir and the internal power of a cultivator above the Mahayana stage to instill it. Feiqi, who was a few years older than us at the time, and I  knelt in the courtyard where Fei Yuanqing lived for a day and a night, until Xiao Mole's heart began to twitch violently, and he took his last breath within a few minutes. We didn't even see his last glance.

This incident had a profound impact on me. The blow was huge. I hated the heartless Concubine’s family, and I hated myself even more. The day after I buried the little mole, I resolutely left the Concubine’s family and the Demon Realm. In the past seven years, whenever I think of this incident, Everything, my heart will feel cramped. If it weren't for meeting you, I would have been swallowed up by this strong self-blame. Now I know that the little mole has become what I am today, no matter what I think. Whether his relationship is friendship or love, I absolutely cannot let him go. 】

The relationship between childhood sweethearts is the most difficult to distinguish. The relationship between Zhan Tian and Xiao Mie seems to be friendship and family affection, and it seems to be somewhat mixed with love. It is so complicated that he cannot distinguish it clearly at the moment.

[That's it...]

Xuanyuan Ying stroked her slender chin with one hand, her eyes going back and forth between Zhan Tianpu's moles, as if she was thinking about something.

[Pu Mole, don't say anything, why have you been waiting here for Zhan Tian? 】【Um? Zhantian? Who is Zhan Tian? ]

Pu Mie, who was firmly protected by Zhan Tian, ​​asked doubtfully. He didn't know who was asking him, but he believed in Xiaotian. As long as he was Xiaotian's friend, he was willing to believe it unconditionally.

[Um... Zhan Tian is the Xiao Tian you call him. His surname is now Zhan. ] Xuanyuan Ying's forehead darkened, and he couldn't help but twitch the corner of his mouth.

[Oh, when I was conscious, I learned about Xiaotian leaving the concubine's house, and then my soul automatically came to this place and has been waiting here. If you hadn't said it had been seven years, I wouldn't have known it at all. 】Pu Mole nodded as if he understood. He knew everything that happened later. This was one of the reasons why he was so obsessed with Zhan Tian.

[Then do you have love or brotherhood for Zhan Tian? ]

When asking this question, Xuanyuan Ying had almost no hope. Even Zhan Tian couldn't understand it. He didn't think that Pu Mie, who still looked like he was still thirteen years old, would understand.