Chapter 440: Xiao Mole's Obsession, the Soul's Seven Years of Waiting

“Xiao Tian? It’s really Xiao Tian, ​​you’re back, ah...”

The young man seemed to have recognized Zhan Tian only now, and he was so excited that he wanted to jump into his In his arms, Ye Tianxie's restraint made his whole body tremble, as if he was hit by high-voltage electricity, and he held his body in pain.

Xuanyuan Ying and everyone were silent, and Yu Na's trembling body gradually returned to calm. She looked at the two people squatting on the ground with hazy eyes, and realized later that the so-called ghost seemed to be Zhan Tian's friend. In other words By the way, she just had an embarrassment?

"Little mole, how are you? Young Master Ying?"

Zhan Tian picked him up and looked up at Xuanyuan Ying Ye Tianxie with silent prayer in his eyes.

"Zhan Tian, ​​no matter who he is, I can't let it go if he scares Yu Na. You should just say it like this. The soul body is not on the same level as us. I can't let him go." If it were other things

, Xuanyuan Ying can discuss it, but this matter is definitely not possible. Maybe that young man is Zhan Tian's friend, but he is their enemy. Anyone who hurts their companions is their enemy.

"I..."

Zhan Tian's voice was stuck in his throat. He glanced apologetically at Yu Na, who seemed to have calmed down, nodded to her, and lowered his head to look at the painful little mole.

"Xiao Mie, are you feeling better? Why... why did you scare Yu Na?" "

Xiao Xiaotian, it's really you, wuwu... you are finally back. I, I didn't mean to scare her, I thought They broke in here without permission and just wanted to get rid of them. This is the only thing your mother left for you. As long as it is still here, you will definitely come back here. I must keep it for you." The young man wrinkled in pain

. With a pale face, her right hand tightly grasped Zhan Tian's arm, her eyes were full of sincere feelings, it didn't look like she was lying, Yu Na pulled Xuanyuan Ying's clothes, and withdrew from his in embarrassment. Holding her in her arms, she looked at him wordlessly with her eyes, believing that he would understand.

Seeing this, Xuanyuan Ying shook her head helplessly, patted her shoulder lovingly, gave Ye Tianxie a look, stood up and sat on the edge of the bed, believing that others were not wrong, but he would never trust strangers easily, that The young man is Zhan Tian's friend, not his friend. The idea of ​​a friend's friend being a friend doesn't work with him. Ye Tianxie Leng Ao is the best example.

Understanding what he meant, Ye Tianxie walked towards him gracefully and moved his fingers. The aperture under the boy's feet shrank rapidly and finally merged into his body. As long as he had no intention of running away, the aperture would not cause any harm to him.

"Thank you, Mr. Ye."

Seeing this, Zhan Tian pulled away from the emotion just now, gave Ye Tianxie Xuanyuanying a grateful look, stood up and sat on a sofa in the bedroom with the little mole in his arms.

Others moved to the bedside one after another and looked at them face to face. Everyone still had obvious anger and displeasure in their eyes. The scene of Yu Na just shaking with fear appeared over and over again in their minds. They were not such tolerant people. I can't forgive him so quickly.

"Little mole, don't be afraid. They are all my friends. I invited them here. First, tell me, weren't you... dead? How could you be now?" He understood the anger of his companions. In fact, he

understood They had given him enough face, otherwise the little mole would have been disabled by them. Looking at them gratefully, Zhan Tian gently turned to the little mole placed beside him.