Chapter 539 Extra Four

After the war, Ye Tianxie Xuanyuanying did not return to the God Realm immediately, but returned to the Purple Lotus Mountains leisurely, as if he had completely forgotten the God Realm. Except for Ye Tianxie and several god kings,  No one knew what he was doing, but everyone was very happy. Even if Xuanyuan Ying's head was covered with the halo of the god, he still did not forget them. He was still the Xuanyuan Ying they were familiar with. That was enough.

"What are you looking at?"

Ye Tianxie hugged him from behind, put his head on his shoulder intimately, and looked out along his line of sight. Deep in the distance, waves of the residual power of the battle met him. He rushed forward, and the curvature of his thin lips gradually deepened. Was he caught by Chen Ran again?

The most interesting thing in the past two days was Chen Ran's pursuit of the Wolf King. From the moment they returned to the Purple Lotus Mountains, as long as Chen Ran caught the Wolf King, he would serve him with bows and arrows without saying a word. Poor The Wolf King would run around with his tail between his legs every time he couldn't even say a word. The smoke between the two filled the entire Purple Lotus Mountains, and almost every ethnic group knew about it.

"Haha... It's nothing. I just feel that they are a bit like enemies. Maybe fighting and fighting can really work out their feelings." Relaxing her body and leaning into his arms, Xuanyuan Ying said with a smile on her lips, taking

back Only after learning about his previous memories and abilities did he realize that he had been so lonely and sinister in the past. He thanked Xiaoqi more than once for giving him this opportunity to experience and gain so many relatives and friends. His cold heart was filled with an unprecedented feeling. Warmth and contentment.

"This is not necessarily true. You and Lord Fire Phoenix have been fighting for tens of millions of years... I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do it." Sensitively aware

of the momentary stiffness of his body, Ye Tianxie's smile froze on his lips. A little disappointment appeared in his eyes, he still had such a big reaction to Huofeng...

"Huh? Ling Xiao, no, I still like to call you evil, you know why I never mentioned the matter between Huofeng and Xiaoqi "?"

Turning around from his arms, Xuanyuan Ying raised her hand to touch his handsome face, with a naked smile in her eyes. It was his fault for making his lover uneasy, but he would not apologize. If his If his heart is stuck in the past, nothing he can say will be of any use.

"Why?"

Ye Tianxie unconsciously followed his words. Since coming back, they both made a tacit agreement not to mention the past, but not talking about it doesn't mean that the past did not exist. It is time to open the skylight and speak out. .

"Why else? Because I love you. There are countless millions of years in our future, but you only see the past tens of millions of years. Oh, should I say that you are disappointed?" She put her fingers on his forehead

. With a hard flick, Xuanyuan Ying pushed him away and walked to the bathroom as he spoke. The moment he turned around, the smile in his eyes suddenly disappeared. If Xie still doesn't understand, then he really has to reconsider their relationship, no. It can be said that Xiao Qi is still the most important person in his heart, but so is Xie. He has the same weight in his heart as Xiao Qi. It is impossible for him to alienate Xiao Qi because of him. Of course, he cannot He would abandon him because of Xiaoqi, maybe he is greedy. In his heart, there is never any choice between them, he wants both.

Looking at his back stupidly, Ye Tianxie's body was as stiff as a stone. The Lord said that he loved him... It was not that Ying had never said that he loved him, but as the Lord, this was the first time for Ying to express him so honestly. In fact, he did not doubt his feelings for him, but he just wanted to escape from his obsession with Xuanyuan Qi. Just like Lord Fire Phoenix, he was also very taboo about the doting of Ying by Great God Pangu. ? There is no room for a grain of sand in a lover's eyes. As long as he thinks about how he once started the Three Realms War for the great god Pangu, he can't help but feel heartache. He even has the urge to hide him forever. He is really too naive. A little?

Haha...

His thin lips raised a bitter and suppressed smile. It would be great if he could lose his memory like Ying.

[Xie, do you know why Nuwa designed the eyes in the front instead of the back of the head when she created humans? Because we all hope that people will always look forward. The future is what we should worry about, not the past that has happened. The Ye Tianxie I fell in love with is strong and domineering. He will never feel that he is losing to anyone, even me. There is someone else I like, and he will snatch me over in a domineering manner. Where has that evil gone? 】Suddenly, Xuanyuan Ying's faint sigh and confusion sounded in his mind, and Ye Tianxie's body suddenly shook. Did he let Ying down? No, it's not disappointment, it's uneasiness. Could it be that Ying is also uneasy?

Uneasy...?

Something seemed to roll into his heart instantly, and the wry smile on the sexy thin lips slowly became evil and confident. He finally figured it out. It turned out that his uneasy shadow had been felt for a long time, but...he was really What an idiot. Master Qi is only powerful because of his strength. In Ying's mind, he is the most powerful. Besides, Master Qi is Ying's brother. How could he selfishly hope that he would abandon his most important relatives? , Damn, he is so fucked, he has been an idiot for worrying for so long. Although Ying used to be very dedicated to Master Qi, it was all because he confused family affection and love. Now he has confused all Emotions are clearly distinguished, what is he thinking about?

After understanding this, his uneasiness disappeared. Ye Tianxie's bright and sunny smile covered his entire handsome face, and he rushed to the bathroom eagerly.