Chapter 483 The final explanation, True King

"Five seniors, our previous contract is different from the current one. You have the right to leave. I will not force you to serve the Demon Emperor Demon Son, but what I promised you will always be valid. No matter what day in the future, as long as my weapon refining level is improved, I will upgrade the weapon level for you for free." After everyone went

out, Xuanyuan Ying looked into the eyes of the Five Tigers and said seriously, in fact, this is also a kind of He believed that they would not disappoint him by retreating in order to advance.

"Master Xuanyuan has defeated me. It is my duty to do my part for the Demon Realm. Even if Master Xuanyuan had not spoken, we would not have watched thousands of cultivators suffer such destruction of their families and their lives." The pain of death, Master Xuanyuan, you can feel free to deal with your own affairs. Although we don't like fame and wealth, we will at least wait until the demon world has ushered in true peace before leaving." Even the boss and the youngest will not survive

. After being hundreds of years old, how could they not see through Xuanyuan Ying's little schemes? But they all understand that he is all for the good of the Demon Realm, so they are willing to jump into the trap he has set. I believe every cultivator of the Demon Realm will do this.

"Haha... I feel relieved with the help of five seniors."

Xuanyuan Ying nodded knowingly. He glanced at Feiqi, who had a naked and worried look on his brows, and turned to look at Qi Xiangtian, who was obviously not very happy.

"Xiangtian, I have a hunch that we will meet again soon. Then it will be your turn to help me, haha... Finally, I have something to ask you for a favor. Fei Dongfei is not a bad person. , if they are willing to help you with their concubines, you can trust them for the time being. As for what you want in the future, I have no interest in caring about it. Now I just want to say that there are too many people who have died, and they are not so heinous. Let's forget it."

Hearing this, not only Qi Xiangtian, but also Ye Tianxie and others couldn't help but raise their eyebrows slightly. Did they hear it correctly?

Young Master Ying not only did not hold the concubine's family accountable, but also spoke favorably for them. When did he become so kind and philanthropic?

"I..."

Qi Xiangtian was about to retort, but the corner of his eye accidentally glanced at Feiqi. All the words were swallowed hard, but... the hands hanging by his sides were clenched into fists, and the expression on his face was also... It was gloomy and terrifying. If he wanted to let the Fei family go just like that, he couldn't do it!

"Young Master Ying...thank you!"

Fei Qi stood up and bowed deeply to Xuanyuan Ying. He didn't know how to thank him. This was the only way he could think of at the moment. With his persuasion, even if one day the devil If the emperor really wants to attack the concubine's family, surely the two brothers can save their lives, right? That's enough.

"Haha... You don't need to thank me, Fei Qi. If you want to thank me, just thank yourself. It was your deep affection for Zhan Tian that moved me. Besides, your two brothers are different from Fei Yuan Qing. They are not bad in nature. , I believe that after this incident, the Fei family’s status in the Demon Realm will never return to the past. Instead of killing them, it is better to keep them to atone for their sins." Xuanyuan Ying is not someone who likes to take credit, even at this level

. , he still doesn’t feel that he has done a great thing. Maybe others will think that his behavior is inconsistent with the past, right? But in fact, there is no difference. He still likes to follow his own temper. The only difference is that he no longer wants to see unnecessary killings.