Chapter 548 Extra 13

Lei Yi and Yingran first went back to Lei’s house, but as soon as Lei’s father said it was about the child, Lei Yi was so angry that he picked up Yingran and ran out. At this time, the two of them were heading towards Winner.

"Ran, I'm sorry, dad..."

When he was about to reach the winner, Lei Yi squatted down. After all, it was his father who was causing trouble for them. Lei Yi didn't want Ying Ran to feel too wronged, but his apology was He was stopped by Yingran's finger. "I know, it doesn't matter. I'm very happy that my uncle can accept me. Regarding the child, haha... Yi has to work hard!" She met his eyes, and the fingers on his lips rubbed his

seductively.

With both lips, Yingran said gently and slightly naughtily, it was not easy for them to get to this point. They are just children. As long as everyone can be happy, there is nothing wrong with it.

"Ran, you are lighting a fire."

Staring deeply into his eyes, Lei Yi opened his mouth and took the finger he was rubbing on his lips, his eyes filled with sparks of lust.

"Haha... What if I say yes?" With

a charming smile, Yingran pulled back his fingers and walked home easily. Is he wrong to seduce his lover?

"Ran, don't regret it."

With a tip of his toes, Lei Yi flew to Yingran's side in an instant, grabbed it with his big hand, and held him in his arms domineeringly.

"Haha..."

Ying Ran raised his eyebrows and walked into the house with him with a chuckle. Do you regret it? He will never regret it.

"Hey, brother!"

Ying Zhen, who had returned home earlier than them, lay on Bai Linfeng's lap and chatted with him intimately. When he saw the two people coming in, Ying Zhen sat up and hugged Bai Linfeng, raised his hand and followed him informally. They say hello.

"Really, aren't you with Xiao Ning and the others? Where's dad?"

Yingran looked at the two of them curiously. He looked around, but did not see his father. His delicate and handsome eyebrows wrinkled almost unnoticeably. Father is out again?

"Everyone is busy with their own business. Dad said he wouldn't disturb us and went out to wander around. We have to leave again tomorrow. He may be a little lonely. Brother, with my identity, even if I return to Potian Continent, I will not be with you forever. You two live together, and dad will ask you to take more care of you from now on."

As he spoke, Ying Zhen's brows turned a little serious. As the chief steward of the Phoenix clan, his power is second only to Master Huo Feng. He must He returned to the God Realm to manage the Phoenix Clan and the Divine Beast Clan in place of Master Huofeng.

"I forgot to ask you, what kind of god are you? It seems that those god kings don't get along well with you." Yingran pulled Lei Yi to sit down opposite them, his handsome face was full of curiosity, and he

always Listening to Lin Feng Lan Feng Lan Feng's call, I don't know what he is. Except for Ye Zi and Lin Feng, the other god kings don't seem to like him very much. Did they have any grudges before?

"Haha... It's normal not to get along with them. Who would get along with someone who has fought to the death?" Hearing this,

Ying Zhen and Bai Linfeng looked at each other and both laughed. They were sworn enemies more than 50,000 years ago. Well, it’s perfectly normal for those people to feel uncomfortable.

Lei Yi Yingran was even more confused. As far as they knew, they were all Xiaoying's subordinates. How could they fight to the death?

"Brother, I don't know what went wrong, which caused you to misunderstand. I was not Xuanyuan's subordinate, and my relationship with him was antagonistic. My master is Master Huofeng, and I am from the Phoenix clan. I am the great butler who oversees all matters of the Phoenix Clan. When Master Huofeng doesn’t want to take care of business, all matters of the Divine Beast Clan are also within my jurisdiction. The reason why I came down to earth is actually because I was entrusted by Master Huofeng. , try your best to stop Xuanyuan and prevent him from returning to the God Realm so quickly. It was because of me that we accidentally entered the wild continent that time. Some things are imprinted on the soul, that is, the memory and ability are sealed. The key point Time will still take effect, but Xuanyuan is unexpectedly capable, and Linfeng and the others are actually there, so the plan will never keep up with the changes. This is probably something that Master Huofeng did not expect. Haha... Xuanyuan is indeed a creative person. Great God, I am completely convinced by him now."

After a while, Yingzhen's smile faded, and he hugged Bai Linfeng and said calmly, with absolute confidence and pride in his brows, whether as Lan Feng or Yingzhen, He is both proud. Master Huofeng and Xuanyuan Ying are both worthy of his pride.

"According to what you said, that fire phoenix is ​​Xiaoying's enemy?"

Finally understanding the relationship between them, Yingran asked again doubtfully, if the fire phoenix is ​​Xiaoying's enemy, wouldn't his brother's position be very embarrassing?

"Well, who knows if it is still the case now, brother, things between the gods are not something we can control. They will negotiate on their own. Anyway, things like what happened fifty thousand years ago will not happen again." Ying Zhen is a scoundrel

. Shrugging, he knew what his brother was worried about, but he would not discuss private matters between the three lords in private. Both Pangu God and Creation God had changed, and Master Huofeng prioritized everything with Pangu God. Naturally, they have changed accordingly. Maybe they still dislike each other, but they will never make fun of the creatures of the three realms again.

"That's right, it looks like I'm a bitch. Really, Yi and I won't disturb you anymore."

Seeing this, Yingran pulled Lei Yi to stand up in relief, as long as his brother didn't feel embarrassed.

"Oh? Don't you have to work hard for your children?"

Yingzhen raised his head and blinked at him ambiguously, hehe... I'm sorry, he just overheard it, there is nothing he can do, too much ability is also a flaw.

"Uh...what are you talking about!"

Ying Ran was thin-skinned. When he was teased like this, his handsome face instantly turned red, and he glared at him fiercely before running away.

"Haha..."

Seeing this, Yingzhen couldn't help laughing. Lei Yi glanced at him lightly, said nothing, and followed him in steps.

"Lei Yi, be nice to him."

Just when his figure was about to disappear around the corner, Ying Zhen's voice came clearly into his ears, without the slightest smile, and with a little prayer and warning in seriousness, Lei Yi Yi didn't turn around, he just paused for less than ten seconds and left. He was used to saying promises like this to the parties involved.

"Really, are you worried about them?"

Bai Linfeng on the side gently put his shoulder on his shoulder, and lovingly stroked his blue hair that was casually scattered behind him with his right hand. What fascinated him the most at first was his hair and the blue of the sky. color, very beautiful.

"Well, let's be honest. We will live together forever in the future. If they can't meet Old Man Lei's requirements soon, my brother's life will be very difficult. Dad can't keep up his energy because of the collapse of the Dragon Gang and can't protect him. I My identity prevents me from living in the world for a long time. I am worried that my brother will be wronged. As a human being, my father and brother have given me love and care that I have never had before. I hope they can be happy." Bai Linfeng has never concealed the true meaning of winning

. Looking at the corner where the two disappeared, he said softly, if he could, he really wanted to kill Old Man Lei. His brother had already suffered enough and he was forcing him like this. Damn, he was such an old soul.

Seeing this, Bai Linfeng raised his hand and put it on the back of his hand, touched his face and said softly: "Zhen, I think you are thinking too seriously. Uncle Lei has actually accepted Brother Ran for a long time, he just doesn't know How to get along with Brother Ran, so every time he opens his mouth, he will mention the child. If you don’t believe it, just go and see Uncle Lei’s heart. After all, he is just an awkward old man. I believe he will treat him in the future. Brother Ran is very good."

Looking deeply into his gentle eyes, the expression in Yingzhen's eyes changed again and again. She held his hand with her backhand and pulled his lips fiercely.

"over"