Chapter 413: Hypocrisy, educating your son like this

"Haha... Mother, please don't be polite, she is having fun!"

Xuanyuan Yefeng, who was helping others prepare lunch, said while cutting vegetables, who doesn't want to spend more time with his little one? Baby, wait a minute. Zhang Yu really likes this job.

"Haha..."

Without saying anything, Mother Ye smiled gracefully. She has not gone to the company since the Ye family's accident. All the company's business has been handed over to her subordinates. She only needs to hold regular video conferences. After more than a year of getting along, she and Xuanyuan Ying's two aunts have become good friends, but she will not lack the courtesy. After so many years, she has become accustomed to it.

"Mom!"

Xuanyuan Zhangyu, who was about to go upstairs with the goat's milk, was stopped at the entrance of the stairs. He turned around and saw his baby daughter and Xuanyuan Yang walking over together. The smile on his face was because of their overly bright smiles. She immediately turned away. She wondered if it was her imagination. She always felt that these two people were a little weird today. As for what was weird, she couldn't tell for a while.

"Mom, what's wrong? Why do you keep looking at me and Brother Yang like that?"

Xuanyuan Ziyan exchanged glances with Xuanyuan Yang, stepped forward and hugged her mother's arm and acted coquettishly. In an instant, Zhang Yu forgot her doubts and was helpless. He shook his head and said: "You are so old, you are not afraid of Yang'er laughing at you."

Xuanyuan Zhangyu doted on her daughter. Even though she knew to some extent that she and Xuanyuan Ying had a bad relationship, she still had selfish hopes. Xuanyuan Ying can tolerate her, and when she grows up, she will naturally mature and know how to distinguish right from wrong.

"No way, how could Brother Yang be willing to laugh at me, right, Brother Yang?"

Xuanyuan Ziyan clung to her mother lovingly, raised her head and looked into Xuanyuan Yang's eyes shyly. In the past two days, she seemed to be It was like a dream. Brother Yang was so kind to her that she couldn't believe it.

"Yes, Brother Yang loves you the most."

Xuanyuan Yang put on his usual weak look, took two steps forward and rubbed Xuanyuan Ziyan's hair lovingly. "Yang'er, you are almost spoiling her. By the way, I heard that you were sick again two days ago. Are you okay? Do you want Yu Yun to show you?" Zhang Yu glared at his daughter

in a funny way.

, raised his head and asked with concern, but judging from Yang'er's appearance, it should be nothing serious.

"No, madam, I'm fine now. Are you going to give food to Xiaoying's child?" He politely rejected Zhang Yu

's concern. Xuanyuan Yang pretended to be surprised and pointed at the thermos bucket in her hand. Zi Yan The news is indeed correct. Children eat at this time. As long as they...

"Ah, if you don't tell me, I almost forgot. I have to go and deliver food to the little baby. It won't be good if it gets cold.

"With that, Zhang Yu was ready to go upstairs past them. She couldn't bear to starve their little cutie!

"Mom, wait."

Upon seeing this, Xuanyuan Yang gave Xuanyuan Ziyan a look, and Xuanyuan Ziyan immediately understood and quickly grabbed her mother.

"What's wrong? Let's talk about it later. I'll go give the baby some food first. The baby will eat when he gets there." Zhang Yu looked at her daughter strangely. Speaking of the baby, her eyes were full of doting. She