Chapter 541 Extra 6

"Whoosh..."

The sound of bows and arrows piercing the air was heard endlessly. Yan Su felt sad in his heart, thinking that he, the majestic king of the Yanlang clan, had fallen into this situation today. Damn it, he swore that in the future, Absolutely no more drinking.

"Squeak..."

Suddenly, a terrifying sudden stop sounded. Yansulfur's eyes twitched as he looked at the cliff in front of him. He stiffened his body and turned around. Did Nima Tian want to kill him? He actually ran to the top of the mountain without realizing it.

"Stop, um... I mean, Chen Ran, I didn't mean it on purpose, can't you, sir, spare me a lot?" He turned around and glanced fearfully at the bottomless cliff, and Yan Sui smiled stiffly and awkwardly

. Laughing, with a tone that is easy to talk and discuss. As early as 800 years ago, he regretted it and wanted to kill himself. Damn it, you said it was not good for you to drag someone to drink, but you dragged such a tough master just for woolen yarn. , and also... drunken sex, grandma is a bear, if this spreads out, he, the Wolf King Yan Sulfur, will no longer have to hang out in the Purple Lotus Mountains.

"Unless you die!"

Stopping and standing about two meters away from him, Chen Ranhan said coldly, slowly raising the bow and arrow in his hand and pointing it at him.

"Uh... don't, don't, let's talk it over. Chen Ran, how do you want to let me go?" Cold sweat fell from his forehead, and Yan Sulfur looked at the bow and arrow in his hand in fear. In fact, he was not serious either

. Afraid of him or unable to defeat him, what he is afraid of is the people behind him. Those people are crazy perverts. If they can avoid provoking him, they try not to do so.

"Let you go? Unless time goes back and the mountains and rivers are reversed, it will be impossible in this life."

Chen Ran snorted in displeasure. That incident was an eternal pain in his heart, and he would not be reconciled until he was killed.

"Fuck, can you be more reasonable? I was already drunk and unconscious at that time, and it's not like..." The

rest of Yan Sulfur's words were stuck in the back of his throat, because it seemed that someone's face was getting darker and darker. It looked ugly, with big drops of cold sweat falling down. Damn it, what did he say wrong again? Thinking about the fact that the Wolf King has been so powerful in the entire Purple Lotus Mountains for thousands of years, has he ever been so embarrassed and humbled? Now...sigh...the hero Moti was so brave back then!

In fact, Chen Ran knew very well in his heart that what he couldn't accept the most was Yan Sulfur's statement. In today's society, instant love is everywhere, and it was just a one-night stand. He didn't really want to drive him away, but every time Whenever he thought that no matter who it was that day, even if he wasn't by his side, he would eat that person up and wipe them clean, he felt all sorts of unhappy and wanted to destroy everything in sight.

The bow and arrow aimed at Yansulfur was slowly lowered. There was obvious pain in Chen Ran's eyes. Even he almost didn't know what he wanted to do. If it didn't happen, it would have already happened. Why would he bother to do this kind of thing again and again? to hunt him down? Even if the Wolf King was really killed by him, would that incident be erased from his mind? Or will you be happy yourself? After all, he is still Luo Bing's biological uncle.

Chen Ran...

Looking at him who was so unfamiliar, Yan Su suddenly felt his heart tightening and walked towards him unconsciously. For some reason, he didn't like the pain and struggle in his eyes.

"Whoops!"

Suddenly, the bow and arrow that had been put down were raised again, and the sharp arrow suddenly shot towards Yansulfur. The arrow slid past, and a strand of long hair fell gently down.

"From now on, you and I don't owe each other anything."

After saying it coldly, Chen Ran put away his bow and arrows. At that moment, he suddenly realized that such a pursuit was meaningless and he didn't want to continue. Let that matter sink to the bottom forever with the loss of hair.

"Wait... wait."

Hearing what he said, Yan Sulfur could no longer calm down. He stepped forward and grabbed his wrist. What does it mean to not owe each other? He didn't like that statement, though he didn't yet know why.

"Chen Ran, I owe you. I owe you. What kind of compensation do you want? As long as you are willing to say it, I will find a way to pick out the stars for you." He looked at him deeply

. In his eyes, Yan Sulfur was serious. He never liked to owe anyone. Although he ran away in a very embarrassed way when he owed Chen Ran, he would not have any psychological burden. But when he just said that, he suddenly felt empty in his heart. , as if something is missing.

"Do you think there is anything else in this world that I want but can't get? Yansulfur, that incident was just like what you said, it was an accident. Even if I wasn't the one drinking with you at the time, you I also fell in love with the other person, but I couldn't let go and kept holding on tightly. It's been more than a year and I'm tired, so let's forget it." After saying this, Chen Ran lowered his eyes and used a strong right hand

. She pulled away his big hand that was holding her left wrist and crossed him gracefully.

Chen Ran's words kept echoing in Yan Su's mind, and he closed his red eyes gently, could he really do it? Is it really possible? Even if that person wasn't Chen Ran, would he have fallen in love with him as he said?

No, his heart told him that the answer was no. He was not drunk to that point yet. If it weren't for Chen Ran... "You are wrong. If it weren't for you, you would definitely not be able to do it. I don't know if I was drunk and unconscious at the time

. Personnel affairs, but I can be sure that just because I know that person is you, I will have no scruples!"

Just when Chen Ran's figure was about to disappear, Yan Su fiercely yelled. At that moment, his intuition told He must keep that man no matter what, otherwise, he will regret it for the rest of his life.

Chen Ran's footsteps paused, his handsome face facing away from the Wolf King was indifferent, but he couldn't suppress the excitement in his heart. Is this a different kind of confession?

The wind blew across the top of the mountain. Neither of the two people who knew love moved, letting the wind keep messing up their hair and... hearts.