Chapter 473: The Fall of the Demon Palace and the Zombie Demon Queen

The Demon Palace has thick walls and guards stationed there. Logically speaking, it should be one of the safest places in the Demon City. But when Xuanyuan Ying and the others arrived, what they saw was Zombies were crowding the main palaces of the Demon Palace. Some were squatting on the ground in small groups, gnawing at their flesh and blood that could no longer be seen. Some were chasing palace residents who were fleeing in all directions. The imperial guards had long been unaware of them. Where they are going, no, to be precise, most of them have been infected. Many of the zombies are wearing Guards uniforms, and some have submachine guns on their backs.

"Beast!"

Seeing this scene, Qi Xiangtian's eyes turned red and he rushed down from mid-air angrily.

"Xiang Tian..."

Xuanyuan Ying and others were stunned, and instantly turned into a stream of light and chased him. The pistols were obviously no longer useful. The Tianslaying troops consciously switched to light machine guns, without bothering to aim, and just fired a burst of wild fire. fry.

"Bang bang bang..."

"Bang bang..."

"Woo..."

A group of people were like killing gods, holding light machine guns in their hands and shooting wildly. Countless zombies had their heads shot, but more zombies were hit. Attracted by the sound of gunshots, they gave up on the targets they were chewing or chasing, and rushed towards them in dense numbers.

"Damn, there are too many, Master Ying, we have to find a place to hide."

Seeing that they were about to be swamped by zombies, Yu Na shouted loudly, there were too many zombies, and they had no time to change their magazines. Light machine guns are useless in hand. Too few people is their fatal weakness.

"Go to Xiangtian's palace first. Most of the zombies have been attracted here. We only need to deal with the zombies left inside and then we can take a break." Based on the vague memory, Xuanyuan Ying quickly planned a passage, and then like

this If they go down, they will run out of ammunition and food. Although they can fly into the sky if necessary, it is still quite depressing to be at the end of their rope. He doesn't like that feeling.

"Brothers, fight with them!"

"Bah bang bang..."

In the chaos, no one knew who yelled. Everyone aimed their guns in the direction of Qi Xiangtian's palace, and a group of people poured out their true energy. Completely gathered at their feet, stepping on the flesh and blood of zombies, they rushed madly into the palace gate not far away.

"Yufeng Yulan closes the door, and the others quickly deal with the zombies."

"Yes!"

Finally breaking out of the way and rushing into the palace, Xuanyuan Ying glanced at the few zombies in the palace courtyard indifferently, and named them one by one with the sniper rifle in his hand, completely blasting them. Zombies.

Others lined up with the two of them as the center, firing their light machine guns wildly, causing broken limbs and brains to scatter on the ground instantly.

"Work in pairs and clean up the palace quickly!"

After the zombies in the courtyard were dealt with, there might be some missing items in each room. Xuanyuan Ying cautiously ordered. The group of people spread out in a well-trained manner and ran towards the palace almost at the same time with tacit understanding. in all directions.

"Xiangtian, which palace do your relatives live in?"

Xuanyuan Ying turned to ask Qi Xiangtian, who was obviously shocked. A flash of sympathy quickly flashed across his eyes. If it had been him, he would have gone crazy, right?