Chapter 455: Yingran Lei Yi, the heart that can never get closer.

The flowers planted in the smile garden are all ordinary flowers, such as roses symbolizing love or narcissus symbolizing purity, but under everyone's careful care during this period Below, these flowers are blooming next to each other, and the faint floral fragrance floats into Yingran's breath through the wind. The boredom in his heart dissipates, the corners of his lips curl up in a shallow arc, and his body relaxes instantly.

Since Lei Yi came to the world of demon cultivation, his nerves have been in a state of tension. He thought that the Lei family followed the Xuanyuan family and moved to the Purple Lotus Mountains. With his last refusal, they would have no chance to return in this life. They met, but his sudden appearance instantly confused his gradually calming mind.

Thinking of Lei Yi, Yingran felt a pain in his heart, and his hand holding the towel tightened suddenly. No matter how he mentally built himself up, or how he told himself over and over again that there was no possibility between them, his heart would still be watching. When he reacts automatically in a split second, he still can't help but feel his heart beat faster.

Love is so unforgettable, how easy is it to forget? It's even harder to give up. Maybe he should leave here first?

After a while, Yingran stepped back slightly and leaned against a big tree, raising his head slightly, raising his right hand to the top of his head, looking at the boundless sky through the gap between his fingers. Why is it so difficult to forget someone? He has obviously worked very hard, but there is no result at all.

In the distance, Lei Yi, who had been following him, felt the deep sadness on his body. His handsome eyebrows couldn't help but frown. What was hiding in Ran's heart? Why can't you tell him why we torture each other like this?

The two people who obviously deeply loved each other could not be as happy together as Yu Na Hongque and Xiao Ning Leng Ao. The gap between them became wider and wider with each pursuit and rejection.

"If I hadn't gone to Lei's house that day, maybe we would have been together long ago, right?"

Suddenly, Yingran's bitter murmur rang out softly, and his delicate and handsome face was full of regret and pain. Unfortunately, everything in this world is... Yes, but there is no if.

Such a low whisper would be impossible for ordinary people to hear, but Lei Yi is not an ordinary person. He is a high-level practitioner. Even if he does not deliberately release his spiritual consciousness, he can clearly hear what he said, with both hands. Her eyebrows instantly knotted into a tight knot. Could it be that what was in Ran's heart was related to the Lei family?

"What on earth did you experience in the Lei family?"

After enduring it again and again, Lei Yi finally couldn't hold it back. When he was conscious, he had already jumped to the win.

"Uh... Yi? Why is it you?"

Yingran was obviously shocked. When did he come? Why didn't he notice it.

"Don't worry about those unimportant things, tell me, Ran, when did you go to Lei's house, and what did you experience in Lei's house?" Hands suddenly put on his shoulders, Lei Yi looked at him persistently, he had had enough

. Okay, why does it seem like the whole world knows about Bianba, but he, the client, knows nothing? He is a human being, not a god, and his heart will throb with his rejection again and again, and he will also feel sad when he sees him in pain, and...why can't he just trust him and rely on him a little bit? Didn't he show it clearly enough? In this life, he wants no one except Yingran.

"You...I don't know what you are talking about, Yi...Brother, I'm tired, I want to go back and rest."

A deep pain quickly passed through his eyes, Yingran lowered her eyes to avoid his gaze, trying to be calm He said in a tone that the towel in his hand had already been balled up by him. He couldn't say that. Yi must not let Yi know about that matter. Even if they were destined not to be together, he selfishly hoped that he would always be pure and perfect in his heart. not flawless.