Chapter 456: Blackmailing the Demon Emperor, Ying Zhen pleads

"Damn, are you just fucking playing with me, right? If I give in easily this time, Concubine Yuanqing will go even further, just in case he wants to do it next time Do you want me to offer my throne to you with both hands?"

Qi Xiangtian was instantly furious and glared at him fiercely again. Does he understand? This is not a question of whether he will give it or not, but a question of principle. Some Principles cannot be compromised.

"Why are you panicking? Listen to me first. Really, you are still the Demon King, so you are so irritable and selfish to rule the Demonic Cultivation World, or even the entire Cultivation World?" Xuanyuan Ying looked like a good gentleman, but the words he said were shocking

. , Qi Xiang endured it again and again, and said in a cold voice: "What do you mean?"

Although he was in anger, he still retained his usual shrewdness. Xuanyuan Ying clearly meant something in his words just now. What does it mean to command the entire world of cultivation? Could it be?

"Yes, it's what you think. I'm not a person who likes to suffer losses. Don't worry about that for now. My intuition tells me that Fei Yuanqing's purpose is not to gain your Demon Emperor's throne. He may want to force you to go to war with Bai Xiujie. , or simply find trouble to pull you down, but the ultimate goal is the same, so your anger and opposition will only serve his purpose. I suggest you agree. As long as it does not threaten your status, you will give him whatever he wants. , let’s see what kind of excuses he can find. After all, you are the Demon Emperor. In addition to supporting your people, you also have a powerful Demon Palace. Without excuses, he will not dare to mess around. If the dog wants to bark, just let it go. He's screaming, so why go to the trouble of silencing him?"

Fei Yu caused thousands of deaths and injuries to his Ye family and Xuanyuan family, how could he just let it go? He will remember all the faults of the son for not teaching his father. Hum, one day, he will ask for his money back from the concubine's family with interest, and the true king. He thought he could still be safe after offending him. Is he sitting on the throne of the true king? What a joke, from the day he ordered the encirclement and suppression of the two families, his true king status has already entered a countdown, and no one can stop his revenge.

Xuanyuan Ying's analysis may be bold, but it is not unreasonable. Qi Xiangtian's heated head gradually calmed down and he thought carefully about what happened recently. It seemed that it was really like that, but... "Why is he so persistent in wanting to start a war?

War What benefits can it bring him?"

This was something he couldn't understand anyway. The current concubine Yuan Qing could be said to be inferior to one person and superior to ten thousand people. No, although he was unwilling to do so, he had to admit that as long as he wanted to , he can cross the gap between that person at any time, with such power in hand, what else is he dissatisfied with?

"Haha... I have to ask Concubine Yuan Qing herself. I'm not a god. I can't see through other people's thoughts."

Xuanyuan Ying smiled slightly and shrugged irresponsibly. Maybe he was just a warmonger. Remember In the 21st century, there are quite a few such people.

"Okay, I will listen to your suggestion for the time being. Xuanyuan, when are you going to take action? More than half of the month has passed." In the end, Qi Xiangtian accepted his suggestion. If his guess was true, then this might be possible

. This is the only way at present. He doesn't have the ability to fight against Fei Yuanqing at the moment.

"I don't know, it will probably be extended for a while. So far, including the Five Tigers of Lianshan, I have collected them all..." "