Chapter 499 Wild Beauty

"Haha... Our little Ying is getting more and more mature. Old ghost Xuanyuan, it seems that we really should retire and enjoy the happiness." Ye Heng looked at Xuanyuan Ying and turned to Xuanyuan Qing with a smile.

Regarding his decision, he still feels various surprises. His precious granddaughter-in-law is not such a magnanimous person!

"Yes, haha...Xiaoying has grown up."

Xuanyuan Qing and Youying looked at their precious grandson with proud smiles, so that he could really feel relieved. Only with greatness can one be considered a true general. Xiaoying has already It's beginning to take shape, and he will definitely become the strongest man in the world in the future.

"You think I am willing!"

Listening to the compliments of the two old men, Xuanyuan Ying put his head on the small coffee table with one hand and frowned in various ways. He couldn't make his good brother sad for the rest of his life, right? Leng Qing's love for Hao Tianxin has been too serious. If he really kills him, it will be equivalent to ruining Leng Qing's life. He can be cruel to outsiders, but he can never be so cruel to his own people.

"Haha..."

Hearing this, the two old men laughed and shook their heads. It was rare to see him unwilling to do so. There is nothing wrong with that. In life, you always have to taste all kinds of ups and downs. This is the only way. Only then can he truly grow up!

"What are you laughing at? Can you share it with me?"

While they were joking, Ye Tianxie, who had followed Mo Luo to check on Xuanyuan Ling's condition, walked over gracefully. Xuanyuan Ying, who was lazy and unhappy, suddenly became energetic.

"How's it going? Is Brother Ling okay?"

"Well, it's okay. I've helped him heal for a while, and he will wake up soon."

Ye Tianxie walked over and flicked his forehead, looking at him calmly. He sat down next to him.

"Evil..."

"Really?"

Xuanyuan Ying's protest was drowned in the screams of everyone in the Xuanyuan family. Everyone looked at Ye Tianxie with anticipation and surprise. Is what he said true? Is Xuanyuan Ling okay?

"Well, it's okay."

Without explaining too much, Ye Tianxie nodded lightly. If he, a majestic god king, couldn't even cure Xuanyuan Ling's injury, then he wouldn't have to mess around.

"Great, Dad, did you hear that? Ling is fine."

Xuanyuan Luo looked at the old man at the head of the table excitedly, and his Ling was fine.

"Well, I heard it. By the way, Tian Xie, how did you cure Ling? The elders in the family said there was no way. Even the Wolf King was helpless. How could you..." Xuanyuan Qing did not let his joy go to his head

. He looked at Ye Tianxie with confusion on his face. He didn't know if it was his misunderstanding. He always felt that Tianxie seemed to have changed after what happened to the baby. He couldn't explain why he had changed. Anyway, it was It just doesn't feel right.

Hearing this, except for a few people who knew about it, everyone else looked at him excitedly, hoping to learn a few tricks from him, but... Young Master Ye was miserable. What should he say? You can't tell them that he used his divine power, right?

"Oh, grandpa, why do you ask so many questions? I just gave him those weird pills. Don't forget, I am a ninth-grade alchemist now. Isn't it easy to cure Brother Ling?" Sudden