Chapter 411 Xuanyuan Ziyan

"Pa~"

After a long while, Xuanyuan Yang took out a cigarette from nowhere and lit it. A few smoke slowly rose, and his eyes did not have the satisfaction after passion, but were filled with evil and hostility. He just called Xuanyuan Yang by that coward's name. How is that possible? How could it be that his name was what he yelled out when he was most unprepared?

"Huh?"

Xuanyuan Ziyan, who had been temporarily unconscious, woke up. When she saw Xuanyuan Yang holding a cigarette in the corner of his mouth, he frowned almost unknowingly. When did Brother Yang learn to smoke? But her doubts were quickly forgotten by her. When she thought that she was already Xuanyang's, she felt indescribably happy. She tried her best to lift her tired and naked body and lay on his equally naked chest.

"Brother Yang..."

Xuanyuan Ziyan shyly called his name buried in his chest.

"..."

He lowered his eyes and looked at the woman in his arms. His beautiful eyebrows were tightly knitted together, and he almost used up all his self-control not to push her away. She was still useful now.

"Are you awake?"

The anger in his eyes faded away, leaving only a soft evil aura.

"Well..."

She didn't know what to say. Xuanyuan Ziyan never dared to raise her head, so she missed the obvious ridicule on his face. The eldest lady of the Xuanyuan family was nothing more than that. She was a bitch. Even Xuanyuan Ying Not even a single hair on his head can match it.

"Zi Yan, I'm leaving Xuanyuan's house."

Hearing this, Xuanyuan Zi Yan raised her head fiercely.

"Why?"

What should I do? His moist eyes were full of bitterness, why was he always so cruel?

"Little fool, what are you thinking about? The Xuanyuan family is going to disappear from now on. I'm still so young. I don't want to bury my talents. I want to go out and have a try. You are my woman, of course you have to come with me, or "Say, you don't want it?"

Xuanyuan Yang gently tapped her pretty nose, pretending to coax.

"I want it, I want it!"

For fear that he would regret it, Xuanyuan Ziyan eagerly climbed onto his shoulder.

"What do you want?"

"Ah...Brother Yang, you are so bad..."

"Haha...don't you just like my badness?"

Xuanyuan Yang smiled sexyly, but this smile did not extend to That's it in his eyes. If it weren't for the next plan, he wouldn't bother to get involved with this woman.

"I'll stop teasing you, Zi Yan. I need your help. Are you willing to help me?" He

threw away the cigarette butt and held her face in his hands. The smile on Xuanyuan Yang's face was replaced by rigor and seriousness.

"I am willing, as long as I can help Brother Yang, I am willing." She

didn't ask anything, let alone the reason. Xuanyuan Ziyan agreed without even thinking about it. She loved Brother Yang, and she would die for him. willing.

"Well, good girl."

He rewarded her with a gentle kiss on her forehead. Xuanyuan Yang hugged her with one arm and said with pretense of resentment and annoyance: "You must also know that because of Xiaoying's incident, the royal family is now facing the Xuanyuan family. I have become wary. It will be very difficult for me to break out. But you are my woman now and will be my wife in the future. How can I be willing to let my wife suffer with me? Zi Yan, how about this? Well, you go with the Xuanyuan family first, and I will pick you up after I have done something great."

These words were affectionate, but unfortunately, there was no emotion in Xuanyuan Yang's voice, Ru Fu Oh, Xuanyuan Ziyan is not Being dazzled by love, you may still be able to detect it, but... People say that women immersed in love are blind. Xuanyuan Ziyan is the most typical example. A few simple words of flattery can make her dizzy, and her heart is in love. Tie it down.

"No, I don't want to separate from Brother Yang. Since it's all Xuanyuan Ying's fault, we just need to hand over Xuanyuan Ying to the royal family. Why does the whole family have to be implicated by him? And it will make Brother Yang unable to succeed?"

Xuanyuan Ziyan hugged Xuanyuan Yang's body tightly, saying that she would not be separated from Brother Yang no matter what.

"This..."

Knowing that his plan worked, Xuanyuan Yang looked at her hesitantly, with a little embarrassment in his eyes.

"What the hell, does Brother Yang still like Xuanyuan Ying in his heart?"

A lover's eyes can't rub a grain of sand out of his eyes, Xuanyuan Yang cleverly grasped this point.

"How is that possible? What are you thinking about? I have always liked you."

Pretending to be nervous and tightening his arms, Xuanyuan Yang continued: "I am worried about Xuanyuan Ying. He is now a late-stage Kailing cultivator. We How can you possibly win over him? He can't surrender obediently."

"Puch!"

Unexpectedly, Xuanyuan Ziyan burst out laughing. Seeing the confusion on her brother Yang's face, she quickly said: "Brother Yang. Have you forgotten? Xuanyuan Ying has already given birth, so what if he is in the late stage of enlightenment? His son is not, right? As long as we capture his son, are we afraid that he will not obey?" I have to say, in order to please my lover

, , Xuanyuan Ziyan's brain capacity became larger, and she quickly set her sights on Young Master Xiao Ye.

"Is this good?"

Seeing this, Xuanyuan Yang tried hard to restrain his ecstasy. Things went much smoother than he imagined.

"What's wrong? Who told him to be Xuanyuan Ying's son? Besides, it's not him we want to arrest, but Xuanyuan Ying. As long as Xuanyuan Ying abandons his cultivation and follows us, we will send him back to Ye Tianxie will be fine, unless you can't bear to let go of Brother Yang?"

At the end of the sentence, Xuanyuan Ziyan's suspicion returned.

"If it doesn't matter, just do as my wife says. Just obey your husband's orders."

No longer pretending, Xuanyuan Yang hugged her. Where she didn't see it, his sinister handsome face was full of ridicule and cruelty. Violent, stupid woman, you are only of this use.

"Hate..."

Xuanyuan Ziyan shyly let him hold her, and now she was as happy as if she owned the whole world.

Poor woman, how can a man who doesn't even know how to cherish her in bed be sincere?