Chapter 510 Losing Everything, Cheng Wei

One year later, Xuanyuan Ying fell off the cliff for a full year. During this year, Ye Tianxie and the Slaughter Sky troops searched the entire country Z and the Demon Realm, but the results every time It's all disappointing. Xuanyuan Ying seems to have disappeared from the world, with no dead body and no living person.

At the same time, there is another force secretly looking for Xuanyuan Ying, that is, a group of people led by Fei Yuanqing. They never go to the Purple Lotus Mountains to make trouble again, and have been looking for Xuanyuan Ying in the darkness.

One year is neither long nor short, but it is enough to make the world undergo earth-shaking changes. Promotions are lost, battles become fierce, and various deeds happen one after another. The most popular one is Yu Na Hongque’s daughter Hong Xiaobing. As the world’s number one A girl who was respected at the age of sixteen. In just one year, she became the brightest pearl in the world. She led the major families in Baixiu Realm to form defenses to fight against zombies, and almost fought against the Demon Emperor of Moxiu Realm. Qi Xiangtian and Demon Lan Yu are equal.

Fenghai Village is a small village near the sea in the south. It is a bit remote and sparsely populated. Of course, it is impossible to build a base like a big city. The villagers who are unwilling to leave can only rely on their own efforts to hunt zombies. Fortunately, The village chief is a golden elixir cultivator, and there are several old people who are also in the Qi-nourishing stage. Together with a young man in the Qi-nourishing stage who doesn't know where he came from, he can temporarily save the village. After all, it is remote and few people come here, let alone Zombies.

"Xiaoying, why did you come out to enjoy the air again? Be careful of catching a cold."

On the blue coastline, two tall, thin and slender men slowly overlapped each other. The man standing behind carefully put on a cotton and linen coat. For the man in front, although it was still October and not too cold, the sea breeze still stung his face. The man carefully helped him pull up his collar to cover his face, for fear that he would catch a cold and feel uncomfortable.

"Haha... Weiwei, you are so virtuous that I want to marry you home and support you."

After he took care of himself, the man named Xiaoying hugged him and nuzzled him like a kitten. Touching his cheek, making Weiwei laugh happily.

The camera zoomed in on the faces of the two people. They were clearly Cheng Wei, who had been missing for a long time, and Xuanyuan Ying, who had caused everyone to look for trouble. This pairing was undoubtedly shocking. Xuanyuan Ying was actually fine, so how could he not be there all this time? Contact Ye Tianxie and the others? He seems to be very friendly with Cheng Wei. Even if he forgives Cheng Wei, he is not a man who trusts others easily, right?

"Xiaoying, you have been coming here to see the sea every day since you woke up. Do you... want to leave here?" After the fun

, Cheng Wei asked hesitantly. When he found him in the secluded valley, he had already passed out. , with only half his life left. Seeing that he was covered in injuries and thinking that his enemies might come looking for him, he immediately took him out of the valley and went through a lot of hardships to get here. During this period, he He was unconscious all the time and had a high fever. Fortunately, the villagers here were relatively simple. He told them that they had been robbed, and they enthusiastically let them stay.

He has been living here for a year. Xuanyuan Ying didn't wake up until half a year ago. However, he seemed to have forgotten what happened before. The village chief said that he might have hit his head when he fell down the valley and suffered temporary amnesia. As long as he talked to him more or brought him He went to see the people he had met in the place where he once lived, and he might be able to remember them. The first thing he thought of at that time was Ying Zhen, and he immediately entrusted Xuanyuan Ying to the village chief, wanting to inform Ying Zhen. , but as soon as he entered the city, he found that many mysterious people were inquiring about his whereabouts, and the phone was blocked. He was so frightened that he immediately returned to the village, and never dared to go out casually again.