Chapter 447 Deep Affection VS Negative Emotional Intelligence

"Um, I want to say, Lan Yu, why don't you let your aunt live in the Demon Palace? There are so many rooms in the Demon Palace anyway." Seeing that the scene was suddenly awkward, Qi Xiangtian hurriedly stood up and smoothed things over, the soldier in his arms seemed to have noticed something was wrong, and actually stretched out his hand towards Lan Yu.

"Sister, give me a hug... a hug..."

Lan Yu was startled and looked at those fat, short hands at a loss. What should he do?

"Xiao Bing..."

Hong Que looked at his daughter sadly at the side. Why is this happening? Why does his daughter fall in love with each other every time she sees him? Will she forget him as a daddy one day?

"Hug...hug..."

Seeing that Lan Yu was not as happy as others to hug her, Xiao Bing's mouth flattened, and tears quickly gathered in his eyes. His little heart was shocked, and he looked like he was about to cry. The way it came out.

"Oh, my little soldier, don't cry, don't cry. Uncle Qi will let him hug you right away!" Qi Xiangtian

kissed her cheek distressedly, and without any explanation put Xiaobing into Lan Yu's arms. He had to hug you. Hug or not, you have to hug.

"This, I..."

Lan Yu looked at the little girl in his arms stupidly, feeling at a loss. How should he hold the child?

"Haha... I'm afraid the noble witch has never held a child, right? You just need to hold her casually, she is no longer a baby." Xuanyuan Ying laughed and said, looking like he was watching a good show

. Seeing the witch make a fool of herself is also a blessing!

"Oh, is that so?"

"Boo!"

Lan Yu stood up from the ground. As soon as Lan Yu finished speaking, the sound of pop suddenly sounded. Everyone was stunned for a moment and looked at the soldier who kissed him with a harmless smile on his face. Three words appeared in everyone's mind tacitly, little pervert! Damn, you know how to take advantage of beautiful men at such a young age, and you will be able to do it when you grow up.

The person involved, Lan Yu, had long been petrified, and his first kiss was actually lost in the hands of a child who looked less than two years old. Wow... is this so sad?

After a short interlude, everyone was doing whatever they were supposed to do. Lan Yu was completely obsessed with some little pervert. I don’t know what Ling Chi said to Xuanyuan Ying. In the end, Xuanyuan Ying unexpectedly let Lan Yu’s mother stay. Come down.

Since meeting Feiqi, Zhan Tian would disappear every now and then. Everyone noticed it, but they all didn't take it seriously. They were even happy for him. In a big dyeing vat like Fei's house, Zhan Tian could still It is rare to have such a good brother as Feiqi.

The Demonic City is the capital of the Demonic Cultivation World, and its prosperity is comparable. In addition, all people in the Demonic Cultivation World are practicing cultivation. Most people still pay great attention to self-cultivation. Even if they go out to socialize and spend money, they will choose to stay relatively quiet and quiet. Therefore, the area around the Magic City is full of ecological manors, where you can both entertain and maintain your health.

"Here, Xiaotian!"

Fei Qi, who was fishing in a membership-only ecological manor, saw Zhan Tian coming in with the waiter. A bright smile broke out on her handsome face, and she waved to him without thinking. Since they After meeting for the first time and resolving the unfamiliarity of not seeing each other for many years, Fei Qi knew that with their current hostile stance, they shouldn't meet often, but he just couldn't control the turmoil in his heart and wanted to see Zhan Tian every moment.