Chapter 494: Split up.

"Haha..."

Suddenly, Yu Lan hugged her belly and burst out laughing at an inappropriate time. Everyone looked at him in confusion and displeasure. Is it funny? This is by far the most difficult problem to solve.

"Yu Lan!"

"Uh?"

The cold voice seemed to have a cooling effect. Yu Lan's laughter stopped suddenly, and she turned to the door with a stiff neck. When she saw Luo Bing walking towards him step by step, she felt very He fell off his chair so funny, damn, why did he come so quickly?

The so-called "one thing reduces one thing" probably refers to their situation, right? Yu Lantian is not afraid of anything, even Ye Tianxie Xuanyuan Ying dares to vomit, but he is afraid of this Luo Bing, whose one look can make him hibernate instantly!

"It's okay!"

Walking up to him, Luo Bing picked him up and sat back on the chair. He reached out and rubbed the top of his head. Without too many words, just this set of warm movements made Yu Lan blush instantly. With his cheeks, other people could see all kinds of envy, jealousy, and hatred. That bitch, Nima Yulan, had no idea what kind of good luck he had, and he actually found a perfect lover like Luo Bing.

"Haha...Yu Lan, what's going on with your monkey butt? Could it be...are you shy?"

Xiao Ning, who was sitting aside, pointed at his red cheeks as if he had discovered a new world. In an instant, almost all eyes were focused on him. On his body, the blush on Yu Lan's face disappeared completely in an instant.

"Damn, Xiao Ning, you're fucking looking for death..."

"Isn't it?"

"It's your sister, your face is the monkey's butt..." "

Oh, is that so?"

"Damn..."

"Haha ..."

The heavy atmosphere disappeared with the fight between the two, and everyone was amused by the two. With these two living treasures, with them around, Xiaoyao Valley may no longer be as peaceful and leisurely as before, right?

The only people present who couldn't laugh were probably Leng Qing and Fei Qi. Needless to say, the former was for Hao Tianxin, who was imprisoned somewhere in Xiaoyao Valley at the moment, and the latter was for Fei Yuanqing, even though he was already with Fei Qi. Yuan Qing severed the relationship between father and son and left the concubine's family. The blood connection always put him in an awkward position, and he was too ashamed to face anyone.

"Okay, it's funny. What I want to say is, have you all forgotten my sister-in-law? He is now a high-level weapon refining master. Where do you think the space teleportation scroll we use to travel to the Demon Realm and the Purple Lotus Mountains comes from? ? They are all refined by my sister-in-law for us. As long as he takes action, it doesn’t matter how much space we need to teleport, okay?" After a while, Yu Lan glared at someone fiercely and said unhappily, using her sister-in-law’s perverted self-

repair In terms of abilities and the boss's magical skills, I am afraid that the sister-in-law should have recovered to a certain extent by now. Coupled with the time law of the pagoda space, he only needs one night to refine a space teleportation scroll that is enough for them.

"Yes, how could I forget this matter? If this is the case, Hong Que's suggestions have a very high degree of implementation. Lao Ye, let's start making arrangements." Hearing this, Xuanyuan Qing slapped his thigh

fiercely , the handsome face that has also returned to his youth is filled with a bright smile, those people outside can be saved.

"Well, Lao Lei, I'll leave the contact with the outside world to you. Pay attention to safety. If you encounter Concubine Yuanqing's people, don't confront them head-on. Come back immediately. The others will help the Xuanyuan family prepare materials and learn bows by the way. Regarding the production of crossbows, Wolf King is right. The materials required for guns and ammunition are too complicated. Some things may not be prepared in so many quantities. We mainly focus on crossbows and arrows. We must do our best to make them in the shortest possible time. Eliminate all those zombies and give everyone a beautiful and clean world."