Chapter 515 It's necessary to look up at Xuanyuan Ying's growth

The base of City C was established near the former city government building. The accommodation place Hong Xiaobing left for Ye Tianxie and the others was the Fengyun Hotel of the Ye family. Even if they did not come back, the Fengyun Hotel would still be vacant. , waiting for them to settle in at any time.

"Why haven't you slept yet?"

Xiao Ning didn't come back. Leng Ao, who couldn't sleep, walked to the rooftop in boredom, only to see Ye Tianxie holding a glass of red wine in one hand and a necklace in the other. His side face looked infinitely sad.

"Aren't you asleep too?"

Giving him a forced smile, Ye Tianxie continued to lower his head and stare at the black ring on his hand, rubbing it lovingly with his fingers. When Chu Ying gave the necklace to him, he ordered him not to do so. He always remembered to take it off, but after he disappeared, he would often take off the ring strung with a necklace. Only in this way could he feel a little warmth and be able to continue to hold on.

"Your wedding ring?"

Leng Ao walked over, took a look at the exquisite ring on his hand, and asked casually with his hands on the railing. Over the past year, they had often seen his autistic look, but no one knew I didn't dare to ask, for fear of irritating him.

"No, it's not the wedding ring, it's Ying's heart. Maybe he had a premonition that something was going to happen early on. When I went to the wild continent, he gave his heart to me and took my heart away at the same time. "

Lifting the ring to his lips and kissing it gently, Ye Tianxie said happily. Now he is no longer confused, let alone doubting whether Xuanyuan Ying will cling to the Great God Pangu again after returning to his position, because, he sees To Xuanyuan Ying's promise and the real love between them.

"Haha... It's rare to see such a sentimental side of our Young Master Ye, Ye Zi, I believe Xuanyuan will be fine." With a smile, Leng Ao turned around and raised his hand to put on his shoulder. Ye Tianxie was once noble

. Domineering, self-centered, not arrogant, but absolutely disobedient to anyone, and even less likely to say such sad words with such a happy expression. Since meeting Xuanyuan Ying, he has changed little by little. He is called a job Kuang, the first major in the army, who swore to defend the dignity of the royal people and the Ye family, began to only care about Xuanyuan Ying, and ignored everything because of his disappearance. He desperately just wanted to find Xuanyuan Ying and recover their Love and happiness, as a good brother, he was sincerely happy for him and gave him the highest blessings. In the past, he had too much sense of responsibility. In contrast, he recognized him more now, risking everything for love.

"That's necessary!"

Ye Tianxie was startled, and his handsome face slowly regained its usual self-confidence. He raised his glass and made a toast gesture towards him, then raised his head and drank the red wine in the glass.

"Haha..."

Leng Ao laughed and looked at the crescent moon in the sky side by side with him. It seemed that leaves were still leaves, not as fragile as they feared. Is this what Xuanyuan Ying often said about the strength of the heart?

"Why are you standing here?"

The moment Hong Queyuna walked up the stairs, she saw Ying Ran and Lei Yi leaning on each other and looking at the open door of the rooftop. The couple couldn't help but walk up in confusion.

When the figures of Ye Tianxie and Leng Ao were reflected in their sights, the two of them were startled at the same time. Listening to their laughter, a knowing smile slowly crept up the corners of their mouths. It turned out that they had always been careless. Yes, Ye Tianxie was much more determined than they thought.