Chapter 402: Cute little soldier, Mr. Leng is getting married.

The next day, people from the two major families are secretly busy with migration matters. Even the Sky Slayer troops and others are so busy that no one can be seen. The only ones free are probably the pregnant husband Xuanyuan Ying and Ye Tianxie was accompanying the pregnant woman. After the two of them finished their walk, they walked into the living room intimately.

"Fuck it...Fuck it..."

As soon as the two of them entered the living room, a small figure with two sky-high buns staggered towards them, muttering something childish and cowardly. She called out, with an excited smile on her chubby little face. Since it was just spring, she was wearing a skirt covering her buttocks. As she ran, the skirt was slapped on her buttocks, making her look indescribable. funny funny.

"Haha, it's Xiaobing. It's so cute. Do you miss your godfather?" A

bright smile broke out on Xuanyuan Ying's beautiful little face. After Ye Tianxie bent down to pick up Hong Xiaobing, he turned around and gave her a squeeze. Her rosy face, tsk tsk, she is indeed the son of Brother Que and Yu Na. She is just over one year old and less than two years old, and she is so cute that it is hard not to think about it. When she grows up, she will definitely be an out-and-out beauty!

"Fuck it...hug...hug..."

Hong Xiaobing's fat and short body kept squirming in Ye Tianxie's arms, and his two small hands kept grabbing Xuanyuan Ying, his little face His face was full of stubbornness, and on a cold day, his forehead was covered with a thin layer of sweat.

"Haha, Xie, it seems that the soldiers don't want to see you. I'm afraid your title of heartthrob will change hands!"

Xuanyuan Ying held her little hand in a funny way, not forgetting to tease his dear one, hehe... this It was a pleasure he had only recently discovered. Every time he saw Ye Tianxie's dark face, he felt indescribably happy.

"Uh..."

As expected, Ye Tianxie's face turned grim. He looked at the little one who was squirming and struggling in his arms, and suddenly raised her above his sight.

"Xiao Bing, see who is holding you now?"

The dark handsome face and cautious tone seemed to really shock Xiao Bing. She tilted her head cutely and looked at him, as if Thinking about something.

Xuanyuan Ying, Hong Que, Yu Na, Xiao Ning and others who came after them all looked at her expectantly, wondering what she would do?

"Yeah...Feifei...Xiao Bing wants Feifei..."

"Touch!"

"Haha..."

The next second, Xiao Bing smiled brightly, opened his small mouth, and a long stream of saliva dripped fiercely on Ye Tianxie On his chest, his two little hands were flapping cutely. Ye Tianxie was instantly declared dead. The others couldn't help but hug their bellies and burst out laughing. The little soldier is really awesome, haha...

half After an hour, everyone finally stopped being mean to Ye Tianxie, and they all sat on the sofa in the side hall to chat. The restless soldier was busy shuttling between them, and Ye Tianxie was always dark. Sitting next to Xuanyuan Ying with an expression on his face, for a person who particularly likes children but has no connection with them at all, he is undoubtedly miserable and even resentful. He can only comfort himself with hypnosis over and over again in his heart. , it’s not that he is not destined to have children, but that your Hong Que’s daughter is too unlovable. It must be like this, it must be... "It’s boring, everyone is busy, and I am the only one doing nothing. It seems that the due date is almost here, right? What on earth is this kid doing