Chapter 529 The ultimate battle between gods and men (5)

Chapter 529 The ultimate battle between gods and men (5) -Farewell of Chaos Ziwei

In the Nitianmen of Potian Continent, there are endless gorgeous palaces, each one more magnificent and majestic than the last. The most gorgeous palace among them is none other than Nangong Chen Xuanyuanqi's palace. The entire palace is completely made of various precious crystals. , looks transparent, but in fact people can't see anything standing outside. At night, the palace will also emit a faint light. There is basically no need for lighting in the palace. The crystal will directly project and transform the light of the moon, making the palace seem like During the day, besides Nangong Chen Xuanyuan Qi, probably no one else would be willing to part with such a generous palace.

"Ling Xiao's Xiaoyao Sword has been summoned, and the little guy has also left. Xiao Qi'er, do you think Xuanyuan Ying can return smoothly?" Nangong Chen, who was carefree and light-hearted, held Xuanyuan Qi and leaned on the window lattice, looking evil

. Danfeng's eyes shone with a trace of interest, and there was a smile that never changed on her sexy thin lips. A few years passed. In the past few years, they had seen Xuanyuan Ying's growth, and also witnessed the relationship between him and Ling Xiao. The feelings and the original unhappiness in his heart gradually disappeared, especially when he was busy, he wished that someone would die quickly.

"What do you want to say?"

Xuanyuan Qi, who knew him well, turned around and glanced sideways at him, "Boy, isn't he tired of playing this kind of trick every time?"

"Haha... You have seen it, and I have good intentions. Think about it, if Xuanyuan Ying doesn't come back in time, we can just help him!" It seemed that Nangong had no intention of hiding his true motives at all

. Chen smiled with a shameless expression. No matter what, he must confirm that Xuanyuan Ying will return smoothly.

"No, get rid of the thoughts in your mind. That space was created by Xiaoying, just like his son. Those things were also caused by him, and they should be ended by his own hands. Buddha says that cause and effect circulates, and you sow the cause yourself. It's up to him to solve the problem by himself. I believe Xiaoying will also hope that he can solve it by himself, so he can rest assured. Xiaoying and I are one and the same. If he can't get over this difficulty, he is not worthy of being the God of Creation. Yes."

Xuanyuan Qi broke away from his arms, took one last look at the distant sky, and walked towards the bathroom as he spoke. The only thing they could do now was to believe him.

Looking at his back, the interest in Nangong Chen's eyes was slowly replaced by helpless doting. He laughed and followed him. Although he didn't want to admit it, Xuanyuan Ying did have that strength. I wish I could come back as soon as possible, lest his little Qi'er would constantly run around for trivial matters in the God Realm, which would turn the mighty Phoenix God into a harem.

"What?"

"Am I not dazzled?"

"Uh... Damn, another super pervert..."

It was only then that everyone discovered that Fei Yuanqing intended to be detrimental to Ye Baobao. They were instantly shocked. Even if they could reach this battlefield Almost all of them were Venerables and above. Their character had long been settled like a dry well for thousands of years. There was basically nothing that could arouse their interest. However, seeing this scene, their hearts could not help but beat violently, and almost everyone had their mouths opened. , Who doesn’t know how tyrannical Concubine Yuanqing is? But he punched someone's arm and turned it into a pulp. Could it be that perversion is hereditary? This kid's level of perversion is simply higher than his two fathers. Do you dare to be tougher than his uncle? It’s so fucking devastating.