Chapter 475 The Strong Side

Above the Demon Palace, Lan Yu listened to the elders’ instructions with a cold face, but he didn’t listen to even a single word. His mind was filled with the cruel scenes he had just seen. In the past, he always I felt that my life was too unfortunate. This feeling disappeared not long ago. It turns out that that is the real misfortune.

"As a witch, you should pray to the God of Darkness at this time, asking him to send down his divine power to protect the people of the Demon Realm..." "If prayer is effective, so many people will be infected and eaten alive?

"

No. After knowing how much time had passed, Lan Yu retorted coldly, his eyes that had always been emotionless were stained with unruliness and rebellion. He had had enough, what kind of witch, what kind of magic power to communicate with God? Everything is a lie. Those who died were kind-hearted civilians. If the God of Darkness really had a spirit, he would have taken action long ago. Why must he wait for them to pray?

"You...witch, you are so brave, how dare you blaspheme the great God of Darkness!" The

great elder was so angry that he blew his beard and stared at him, pointing at him with trembling fingers.

"I do not mean to blaspheme the God of Darkness. Have the elders gone outside to see it? It is not an exaggeration to say that it is purgatory on earth. I believe that at the last moment of their lives, they will pray to the God of Darkness to save them, right? But what is the result? Great Elder, if you really still have some compassion, you shouldn't stand here and lecture me, but think about how to save the surviving people." Now that he has raised his head, Lan Yu no longer has any worries

. He stood up and approached them step by step, reading every word from his heart and every word carefully.

"You...are presumptuous, you..."

[Stop and bring the witch to see us. ]

The great elder's anger was interrupted by a voice that suddenly came into his mind. His old face turned black instantly, and it was as if he was holding a duck egg in his mouth, neither swallowing nor swallowing.

Looking at him strangely, Lan Yu looked up at the main hall and wondered if it was his imagination. He seemed to feel a strong force just now.

"Follow this elder!"

The demon elder had an order, but he didn't dare to disobey it even if he borrowed some courage from the sky. He coldly said these three words and turned around to leave.

"Brother, you already know how to deal with zombies. Ask grandpa and the others to close the door tightly and don't go out casually. I will go back after I'm done." Looking at the angry back of the elder, Lan Yu turned to face those who came with him

. Lan Jin said, his tone returned to his usual cold tone, the relationship between the two brothers was not very good.

"Well, um, do you need me to take Er Niang to the Lan family?"

Lan Jin nodded and asked hesitantly. He knew that Er Niang was in Xiaoyuan, but the Lan family had a lot of people after all, so what if something happened? Good to have someone to take care of me.

"Thank you, brother. Mom is safe now. She probably won't want to return to the Lan family."

Feeling his sincere concern, Lan Yu felt warm in her heart, but still shook her head and refused. There is no place more beautiful than Xuanyuan's space. It's safe.

"Okay, I'll go back first. Take care of yourself."

After saying that, Lan Jin turned and left. Some feelings have been neglected for a long time and cannot be resolved with a few words. The two brothers may only be able to maintain their relationship forever. Are these polite words out of date?