Chapter 437 Zhan Tian's Villa

Zhan Tian’s mother’s villa is located in the west of the Demon City, with the Demon Peak at its back. It is a villa that looks relatively ancient. There are many ordinary flowers and plants planted in the front garden, just because There has been no construction all year round, and those flowers and plants grow everywhere.

One thing is very special. Generally, a road will be built from the courtyard to the main house. At least it will be a simple cement road and paved with pebbles. However, this villa has nothing except a few flowers and plants. The peach trees look sparse.

Ye Tianxie, Xuanyuanying and his group of about twenty people stood outside the villa, looking at the desolate villa in a daze. It was better to call it a villa than an ancient house. No, to be honest, it should be a haunted house more appropriately. They had a creepy feeling just looking at them outside.

"Ahem... Well, did you feel a spooky aura coming towards you?"

Xiao Ning hugged his body and shook. Damn, even if no one has lived there for many years, it won't be so spooky, right? In broad daylight...

"Yeah... yes, I feel eerie too, Xiao Ning, give me my life... give me my life..."

Ling Chi rolled his eyes and was the first to react, raising his hand The claws rushed towards Xiao Ning.

"Fuck, get the fuck out of here..."

"Haha..."

Xiao Ning roared in pain, turned around and ran away. Ling Chi chased after him closely. Everyone couldn't help laughing. It's really a treasure to live with.

"Zhan Tian, ​​is your mother a weapon refiner?"

Looking at the two of them funny, Xuanyuan Ying shook his head and looked at the specifications of the villa in front and the few sparse peach trees in the courtyard. He always felt that the arrangement of those peach trees was a bit similar. It's some kind of enemy-defending restriction.

"Well, this is one of the reasons why the concubine's family is willing to accept her mother's identity as Bai Xiu. Decades ago, her mother was a rare female weapon-refining master. Her father met her when he was on a mission, and the two fell in love quickly. When they fell in love, for the sake of their mother, their father did not hesitate to fight against the entire family. In the end, at the cost of giving up the inheritance rights of the maternal family and having the mother serve the concubine's family for life, the then head of the concubine's family agreed to let them get married and stay together. It is said that they were very much in love, but at that time the Moxiu Realm and the Baixiu Realm were in troubled times. Seeing this situation, they finally had this villa built here and named it Xiaoyuan, just to make their mother smile. From then on, the two People moved to Xiaoyuan and lived a happy life isolated from the world, but..."

Looking at the villa in front of him, Zhan Tian's expression was filled with a little nostalgia and confusion. In fact, he admired his father very much. For his mother, he He almost gave everything he had, but...

after hearing this, everyone probably guessed that there might be some huge turn of events next, so that he now has no father or mother, and everyone couldn't help but feel a surge of emotion in their hearts. It's heartbreaking that perfect love and endings will always exist only in fairy tales. In real life, without strong strength as a foundation, happiness will always be so out of reach.

"When I was seven years old, my father was sent on an unknown mission by the concubine's family. Anyway, he never came back. The concubine's family only sent someone to inform my mother that my father was dead and would not come back. At that moment, tenderness The beautiful mother collapsed, smashed almost everything in the house, and left a letter in the end to chase her father. At that time, she was only forty years old and had just reached the level of primary weapon refining master. There were countless possibilities in the future. , but she resolutely abandoned me and blew herself up to death. Her father is dead, and her heart is dead too. I, my son, can't keep her..." His voice was filled with a little hollowness and pain, and Zhan Tian's heart was