Chapter 422 Demon Emperor Qi Xiangtian

"Xuanyuan Ying, you are so brave. Today is the wedding of Yu'er and Leng Ao. You actually ruined the wedding in front of the entire Demon Xiu Realm and your White Dao Cultivation Realm Prince Lian, and openly snatched the bride. Yours Do you still see the presence of our Majesty the Demon Emperor of the Demon Realm and your Majesty the True King in your eyes?"

Fei Yu patted Fei Yu's shoulder distressedly and stood in front of her. Her eyes were filled with viciousness. If she hadn't been in front of her, With so many people in front of His Majesty the Demon Emperor, it is inevitable that he would let his assassination team show up a long time ago, and all those who made Yu'er sad must die!

"Yes, who are you? Why are you disturbing the witch-sama's wedding?" "Do

you fucking think that the people in our demon world are dead?"

"The Bai Dao cultivation world is indeed insincere, witch-sama, don't Marry them..."

"Kill those who make the witch suffer..." "...

"

The big hat was pulled down, instantly arousing everyone's anger. The crowd became commotion, and every demon cultivator was furious. How could their supreme witch allow others to humiliate her like this?

"As expected of the granddaughter-in-law certified by the head of the family, she is awesome!"

Leng Cen, who came to watch the ceremony on the high platform, finally laughed. He had not laughed since the day he was informed that Leng Ao was going to marry Fei Yu. His grandson's heart He knows better than anyone else that the Leng family's family motto is that country is the most important thing, love comes second. The reason why the Leng family's people are blamed is all because of this nonsense family motto. When he saw Leng Ao falling in love with Xiao Ning At that moment, he decided that this time, he would put love first, country second, even if he was the sinner of the Leng family! The Leng family's monsters should end in his generation. He cannot let his outstanding grandson follow in the footsteps of these old guys.

"Master Leng seems to be very excited? Aren't you afraid..."

Prince Lian looked meaningfully at the Demon Emperor who was always interested beside him and the head of the Concubine family who had already darkened his face. The meaning was self-evident. The appearance of Xuanyuan Ying and the others was within his expectation. He was not worried at all that they would not be able to escape. He wanted to see what they would do next. Family, this drama is getting more and more interesting.

"Hmph, when has the head of this family ever been afraid?"

He snorted unhappily. Now that he had decided, he had no intention of being afraid. He had already left a way out for the Leng family. The royal family did not dare to touch the Leng family casually.

"It seems to be getting more and more interesting. Concubine, let's go down with me and take a look." The

Demon Emperor, who had been silent for a long time, slowly stood up. His height of more than 190 centimeters instantly gave people a huge impression. There is a sense of oppression, and he shows an imperial demeanor in every gesture. Although he looks evil, he is full of offensive power and should not be underestimated. He is definitely not a master who will always be suppressed.

"I obey!"

Fei Yuanqing, who had been eager to go down for a long time, stood up respectfully. Damn Xuanyuan Ying, how dare you embarrass his Yu'er like this, he won't let him have an easy time.

"Prince Lian, Master Leng, please come with us."

After saying this, regardless of whether they agreed or not, the Demon Emperor took the lead and walked down with his escort team. It was full of pomp and circumstance, obviously delaying time.